Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New for this evening...

i-DNqhHGP-Th.jpg
:tink:
50s Prime Time! (Just throwing it out)

OMG...did anyone else watch the Disney Holiday Weddings on Freeform? :oops: Knowing "Disney pricing" :rolleyes: like we do...that one wedding had to run at least $500,000 :faint: Large Italian family from New Jersey~all at the Grand Floridian; wedding at the Wedding Chapel, reception at GF Ballroom and "after hours party" at a closed Epcot~Italy pavilion with THE TENOR'S singing!o_O B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! :tink:

party:party:party:party:party:party:party:party:

YES...not a flag but all I was looking for is "associated with Native Americans"! :yay: This is in the little waiting area for one of the elevators...

i-5726XgJ-XL.jpg
:tink:

Good one.:thumbsup2

OMG...did anyone else watch the Disney Holiday Weddings on Freeform? :oops: Knowing "Disney pricing" :rolleyes: like we do...that one wedding had to run at least $500,000 :faint: Large Italian family from New Jersey~all at the Grand Floridian; wedding at the Wedding Chapel, reception at GF Ballroom and "after hours party" at a closed Epcot~Italy pavilion with THE TENOR'S singing!o_O B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! :tink:

I watched it. Must have cost a fortune.:faint: Her dress probably cost that much. I wish the wedding pavilion was there when we got married. Not that we could afford it but I would have loved to get married at WDW. We did honeymoon there.

I was actually in a Disney wedding in July 2016. The wedding pavilion is pretty, but kind of small and plain, if you ask me. Honestly, I was kind of annoyed the whole time because my friend's parents spent all this money on a Disney wedding, but only paid for the bridesmaids to have one night in a hotel. And I barely had a job at the time. So I could hardly afford the flight down there, let alone a night at a hotel anywhere. So I flew in, just in time to be late for rehearsal. Then after all that we had to wake up at 3am for hair and makeup. Like how ugly did they think we were?
So, like I said, only one night in the hotel. . .I had to fly back out that afternoon after the wedding. It was the only flight out without having to pay a bunch more. I couldn't even stay long enough for most of the reception. I didn't see the bouquet toss or even get a slice of cake.
Then, my flight out of Orlando was delayed because surprise suprise it was raining. Which caused me to miss my connecting flight in Chicago. So I called my husband sobbing because I was soooo tired and did not want to wait until the next flight to Louisville, which wouldn't be until like 7am. So he agreed to drive 5 hours to Chicago to come pick me up and then 5 hours back. And at this time our dog was just a puppy and couldn't be home alone all that time, so he brought him along. By the time my husband made it to the Chicago airport to get me, I had been awake 24 hours straight.

So as much as I love Disney, I definitely have a sore spot when it comes to their weddings.

So Christmas came early for Emily this year lol

We were planning on getting a new car but her mom got in a accident and Emily decided she was going to give her, her car so we had to get a new car over the weekend

It’s not my first pick but Emily loves it so that’s all that matters

21EC8A01-A039-4B8B-BBB4-3EABD6664174.jpeg

I watched it. Must have cost a fortune.:faint: Her dress probably cost that much. I wish the wedding pavilion was there when we got married. Not that we could afford it but I would have loved to get married at WDW. We did honeymoon there.

I was actually in a Disney wedding in July 2016. The wedding pavilion is pretty, but kind of small and plain, if you ask me. Honestly, I was kind of annoyed the whole time because my friend's parents spent all this money on a Disney wedding, but only paid for the bridesmaids to have one night in a hotel. And I barely had a job at the time. So I could hardly afford the flight down there, let alone a night at a hotel anywhere. So I flew in, just in time to be late for rehearsal. Then after all that we had to wake up at 3am for hair and makeup. Like how ugly did they think we were?
So, like I said, only one night in the hotel. . .I had to fly back out that afternoon after the wedding. It was the only flight out without having to pay a bunch more. I couldn't even stay long enough for most of the reception. I didn't see the bouquet toss or even get a slice of cake.
Then, my flight out of Orlando was delayed because surprise suprise it was raining. Which caused me to miss my connecting flight in Chicago. So I called my husband sobbing because I was soooo tired and did not want to wait until the next flight to Louisville, which wouldn't be until like 7am. So he agreed to drive 5 hours to Chicago to come pick me up and then 5 hours back. And at this time our dog was just a puppy and couldn't be home alone all that time, so he brought him along. By the time my husband made it to the Chicago airport to get me, I had been awake 24 hours straight.

So as much as I love Disney, I definitely have a sore spot when it comes to their weddings.

Wasn't that dress BEAUTIFUL? :D Talk about a "Cinderella dress"...THAT was it! I loved that family...they were all as "teary eyed" as I am at happy weddings!:rotfl2: Elizabeth...I HEAR YOU! :goodvibes My nephew got married in the Wedding Pavilion at 10 AM on NEW YEAR'S EVE...my sister had to get up EARLY for that one. Their's was a small wedding...I think it was 12 maximum guests but they all stayed an entire week. That wasn't very nice only giving you ONE NIGHT! And yes...I can only imagine the airfare! :eek: They did weddings at the Chapel ALL day on New Year's Eve...I think they were scheduled every 2 hours beginning with my nephews. Needless to say, with a 12 guest limit, we weren't invited (he has a brother & sister/spouses; Dad & Stepmother, my sister and she had 4 in her immediate family so no room for the rest of us. :rotfl: But my niece sent "minute by minute" updates :goodvibes for all of us and DD was online checking park crowds since it was New Year's Eve. MK was "closed" before they STARTED the reception but Epcot was their requested park. They actually cut the reception short so they could change out of their "wedding clothes" and get there before it reached capacity. They made it, (thanks to DD :yay:) and had the BEST time that afternoon/evening. They had "lunch/dinner" reservations there around 3 PM and then they "brought the New Year in" staying until after midnight (and his younger brother and friend didn't get back to they're rooms until almost 4 in the morning :faint::faint::faint:). Unless you have "unlimited funds", like this couple tonight did :rolleyes1, I don't think I'd do a Disney wedding. Anything "Disney on a budget" can be a "hassle" :rotfl2:. I'd just do like Diane...honeymoon there...my youngest daughter did (just avoiding a hurricane :rolleyes: but that's another story!). Disney weddings sure are pretty though! :cloud9: :tink:

We were planning on getting a new car but her mom got in a accident and Emily decided she was going to give her, her car so we had to get a new car over the weekend

View attachment 288253

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EMILY :santa:...I'm glad her "Santa" could get her a new car. :goodvibes Hope her mother is okay after her accident! Nice car too...:thumbsup2. :tink:

Getting the last of my Christmas shopping done tomorrow :yay:...anxious to get that "chore" done :goodvibes but looking forward to a day of shopping! :dance3:

i-DNqhHGP-Th.jpg

Sorry...not from the MK or Epcot. :tink:

We have been done Christmas shopping since November I don’t like the malls during normal time let alone at Christmas

Oh that is a sad story! :eek: Your friend is lucky you went through all that for her!

I went to Disneyland on my honeymoon :earsgirl:

View attachment 288253

It looks a lot like the Rav4 that I had to get when I hit that poor deer.

Getting the last of my Christmas shopping done tomorrow :yay:...anxious to get that "chore" done :goodvibes but looking forward to a day of shopping! :dance3:

i-DNqhHGP-Th.jpg

Sorry...not from the MK or Epcot. :tink:

HS or the AK?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts