Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it related to Christmas? Stocking or present?

:cool1: It's Launchpad's Christmas present! :dance3:

i-V72JSc2-XL.jpg
:tink:

Yes Ma'am! He was drafted by the Steelers, then moved to the Broncos and they traded him in October to the 49'rs. He and Garoppolo "connected" and he's had a great season with them! He just financed a local restaurant for his Grandmother and it's been a huge success. Sara & Treavor ate there last week; good, old-fashioned down home cooking. She said she almost cried when she tasted the fried chicken...took her back to my Mom's kitchen! :goodvibes Said it tasted just like Granny's! His grandmother basically raised him and his cousins; they're Mom's all worked full time and she'd keep them during the summers and after school. She and his uncle were TOUGH on them! At one point, in his sophomore year, he was having issues with the high school coach who was demanding he improve his grades and put in more practice time....he could see his potential. Manny got mad and quit the team...for about a week. 🙃 He missed it so much his Uncle Howard took him down to the high school for a one on one with the coach...and they discussed the "punishment" for his temper tantrum! 😉 Long story short...he made it through the extra running and strength conditioning and "never looked back"; my Godson was quarterback that year and they put in a LOT of extra practice time. 🙂 And TREAVOR was the one who taught him how to play pool! :goodvibes He's a good kid! :tink:

The restaurant sounds so good.

Back at work today after a few snow days last week and a busy weekend with James 6th birthday party on Sunday

We got about 1 1/2 feet of snow so school was cancelled one day and the other days daycare could not drove James to school so I had to with meant I had to drop him off at 8:30 and pick him up at 2:30 so there was no point in me going to work for a few hours and then having to turn around to pick him up. He usually goes to daycare before and after school and they drive him to and from but they don’t drive the school bus in the snow for safety reasons which I good but it screws up all the parents who need to go to work in the morning

But now its raining and most of the snow is gone so its back to normal now

The restaurant sounds so good.

I can't WAIT to try it! They opened New Year's Day and the buffet line was "out the door"! We almost went after church Saturday night but after 3 straight days of road trips and soccer we went straight home after services and had soup. :goodvibes Aiming for a visit this coming weekend. :tink:

Back at work today after a few snow days last week and a busy weekend with James 6th birthday party on Sunday

We got about 1 1/2 feet of snow so school was cancelled one day and the other days daycare could not drove James to school so I had to with meant I had to drop him off at 8:30 and pick him up at 2:30 so there was no point in me going to work for a few hours and then having to turn around to pick him up. He usually goes to daycare before and after school and they drive him to and from but they don’t drive the school bus in the snow for safety reasons which I good but it screws up all the parents who need to go to work in the morning

But now its raining and most of the snow is gone so its back to normal now

What a mess! :faint: I saw a few video's of the snow on Facebook...looked like a pretty good little snowfall! Hope things are back to normal by now! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter