Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Epcot or AK?

Diane...check my Facebook page; Sara actually got Allie's amazing goal from today's game...from close to 50 yards out! The one from last night was about 35-40 yards out...she amazes me! 😳

i-74n4pxr-S.jpg

This is from the AK. :tink:

Spent the afternoon with Ms. Allie...seeing THE RISE OF THE RESISTANCE again! :chewy::darth::chewy: Even better the 2nd time around (4th time for her...and the Princess stayed home since SHE'S already seen it 4 times! :goodvibes) Amanda joined us for her first viewing! Missed so much during the first screening; told Allie maybe if I see it 2-3 more times I'll remember ALL of it! :rotfl::tink:

As a Dallas Cowboys fan, it pains me to say congratulations to the San Francisco 49's 😵 but as a fan of our hometown boy, Emmanuel Sanders, I can say we're SUPER excited that he'll be back at the SUPER BOWL for the 3rd time! :cheer2: Love this young man!

466535:tink:

As a Dallas Cowboys fan, it pains me to say congratulations to the San Francisco 49's 😵 but as a fan of our hometown boy, Emmanuel Sanders, I can say we're SUPER excited that he'll be back at the SUPER BOWL for the 3rd time! :cheer2: Love this young man!

View attachment 466535:tink:

I was cheering for them. Nice to see Jimmy Garoppolo going to the Super Bowl. :banana:

Was he the one who played on the Broncos?

I was cheering for them. Nice to see Jimmy Garoppolo going to the Super Bowl. :banana:

Was he the one who played on the Broncos?

Yes Ma'am! He was drafted by the Steelers, then moved to the Broncos and they traded him in October to the 49'rs. He and Garoppolo "connected" and he's had a great season with them! He just financed a local restaurant for his Grandmother and it's been a huge success. Sara & Treavor ate there last week; good, old-fashioned down home cooking. She said she almost cried when she tasted the fried chicken...took her back to my Mom's kitchen! :goodvibes Said it tasted just like Granny's! His grandmother basically raised him and his cousins; they're Mom's all worked full time and she'd keep them during the summers and after school. She and his uncle were TOUGH on them! At one point, in his sophomore year, he was having issues with the high school coach who was demanding he improve his grades and put in more practice time....he could see his potential. Manny got mad and quit the team...for about a week. 🙃 He missed it so much his Uncle Howard took him down to the high school for a one on one with the coach...and they discussed the "punishment" for his temper tantrum! 😉 Long story short...he made it through the extra running and strength conditioning and "never looked back"; my Godson was quarterback that year and they put in a LOT of extra practice time. 🙂 And TREAVOR was the one who taught him how to play pool! :goodvibes He's a good kid! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter