Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

An

And they have the best desserts!

I tried the School Bread a few years back and wasn't a fan but Sven's Apple Cheesecake sure made high marks in my book! :thumbsup2

i-MKh6Pv3-L.jpg
:cloud9::tink:

i-zS6HJvm-S.jpg

With high temperature's close to 80 this week :headache: and "tropical rain showers" 😣, I'm doing my best to remind myself it's WINTER ⛄ so yes, this is from a Christmas display in HS. :tink:

Hollywood or Sunset Blvd.? Reminds me of the Burl Ives snowman from Frosty.

My high yesterday was 7. It got up to 13 today but has cooled back down to 11 now. Bitter, biting cold. I got about 13 inches of snow over the weekend. It's good for killing the bugs! And, since I have only lost my power for a couple of hours one night, I count myself as very lucky!

My high yesterday was 7. It got up to 13 today but has cooled back down to 11 now. Bitter, biting cold. I got about 13 inches of snow over the weekend. It's good for killing the bugs! And, since I have only lost my power for a couple of hours one night, I count myself as very lucky!

BRRRRRRRRRR...that IS cold!

i-zS6HJvm-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This IS the Burl Ives snowman ⛄ and he's a Christmas decoration in a shop on Hollywood Blvd; tell me where. :tink:

BRRRRRRRRRR...that IS cold!

i-zS6HJvm-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 This IS the Burl Ives snowman ⛄ and he's a Christmas decoration in a shop on Hollywood Blvd; tell me where. :tink:

That's exactly what I thought the snowman from Frosty. Is it in 5&10?

Boy Denise you're getting some freezing weather.:cold: We had temps high in the teens then Sunday was around 60 :crazy:then this weekend back to teens and a foot of snow coming.:crazy:

Boy Denise you're getting some freezing weather.:cold: We had temps high in the teens then Sunday was around 60 :crazy:then this weekend back to teens and a foot of snow coming.:crazy:

Yes, this is cold. It's 9 now. We sailed through Dec. so it's only fair. A good hard freeze kills the bugs and I like that. It's supposed to be in the 40's next week but there is more snow coming.

6 weeks until March! 5 weeks until I go to Disneyland! :yay:

My dear, sweet husband gave me my Valentine's Day gift a month early; 30 minutes before we leave for the soccer game I get a NEW CAMERA! 📷 Judging from the photos I took I CLEARLY need to spend some time with the Owner's Manual! 😱 Out of the 200+ photos I think I may have 20 that are good enough to use! 🤣 Missed ALL 3 of Redstorm's goals :headache: but the last one was pretty "magical" :goodvibes! The referee even congratulated her at the end of the game! :lovestruc Those "tricky feet" of hers amaze me sometime!

i-nwgJNnp-M.jpg
i-8PDrDVk-M.jpg
i-PPxcG9F-L.jpg
:tink:

Yes, this is cold. It's 9 now. We sailed through Dec. so it's only fair. A good hard freeze kills the bugs and I like that. It's supposed to be in the 40's next week but there is more snow coming.

6 weeks until March! 5 weeks until I go to Disneyland! :yay:

I AM SO JEALOUS! ⛄ We'll have to suffer through another WEEK before we get cooler weather again; MAYBE by next Tuesday we'll have lows in the 30's! Tomorrow we should reach a record high in the 80's; the humidity is so bad it looks like it RAINED in our garage. I had to turn fans on to try and dry the "sweating floor". I noticed on the Weather Channel there are even daffodils blooming in Atlanta, Georgia already! 😳 Long range forecast shows cooler weather hanging around in February! Sure hope so or we'll have an unbelievable BUG POPULATION come spring! :lmao::tink:

I AM SO JEALOUS! ⛄ We'll have to suffer through another WEEK before we get cooler weather again; MAYBE by next Tuesday we'll have lows in the 30's! Tomorrow we should reach a record high in the 80's; the humidity is so bad it looks like it RAINED in our garage. I had to turn fans on to try and dry the "sweating floor". I noticed on the Weather Channel there are even daffodils blooming in Atlanta, Georgia already! 😳 Long range forecast shows cooler weather hanging around in February! Sure hope so or we'll have an unbelievable BUG POPULATION come spring! :lmao::tink:

I will gladly take a few days of single digit temps and a little snow instead of humidity. I cannot stand the humidity in The South. I am perfect for where I live.

Looks like there is another storm heading for you Diane......

My dear, sweet husband gave me my Valentine's Day gift a month early; 30 minutes before we leave for the soccer game I get a NEW CAMERA! 📷 Judging from the photos I took I CLEARLY need to spend some time with the Owner's Manual! 😱 Out of the 200+ photos I think I may have 20 that are good enough to use! 🤣 Missed ALL 3 of Redstorm's goals :headache: but the last one was pretty "magical" :goodvibes! The referee even congratulated her at the end of the game! :lovestruc Those "tricky feet" of hers amaze me sometime!

i-nwgJNnp-M.jpg
i-8PDrDVk-M.jpg
i-PPxcG9F-L.jpg
:tink:

Didn't you get a new camera a few years ago? That one took very nice pictures. What kind of camera did you get? I'm afraid to get a new one, I have to learn all over again. Mine is pretty old it's 13 years old but it takes great pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts