Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Attraction, shop or food service? :tink:

This is from an attraction in the MK.

Made it through the bad weather last night but just returned from Urgent Care and now it's MY turn to be "down with the flu" :headache::headache::headache:. Heading off to bed but work on this for now...

i-BbFWCTq-S.jpg

This is from Epcot but it's not a tree. :tink:

Sorry you are not feeling well.

Are we just guessing what this is? Something related to Christmas? Stocking? Present?

Garland or a wreath?
Sorry you are not feeling well.

Are we just guessing what this is? Something related to Christmas? Stocking? Present?

Thanks...I'm really feeling it this evening :headache: . Hurts to lay in bed; hurts to sit up; hurts to walk...another long night ahead I'm afraid. :faint: Was diagnosed with the stomach flu (B) but stomach feels fine so far. :crazy: We had the flu shot in October but as I understand, this year it's only 40% effective. :rolleyes:

i-BbFWCTq-S.jpg

This COULD be classified as a wreath but it's not the "traditional wreath"; it is related to Christmas but not a stocking or gift. I'm looking for what and where this is. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter