Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-DqbMbVt-Th.jpg

This is an object by itself. :tink:

Christmas display or decoration?

Is anyone else being hit by pop up adds when on Disboards? I'll be on my Disboards page and then suddenly I go to a web page saying my computer is in danger!!! :furious:

Is anyone else being hit by pop up adds when on Disboards? I'll be on my Disboards page and then suddenly I go to a web page saying my computer is in danger!!! :furious:

I keep getting pop ads saying congratulations you've won......it's getting so annoying. At first I was just getting them when I used my phone and now it's on the computer.

I keep getting pop ads saying congratulations you've won......it's getting so annoying. At first I was just getting them when I used my phone and now it's on the computer.

And this only happens when I'm on the Disboards page. Then suddenly I'm on a different page saying my computer is in danger. :headache:

Norway or America?

This is from an "attraction" in Epcot's Norway!

Name the attraction. Then name the person associated with this cat.

Last edited:

SO FAR no pop up ads for me. That's SO annoying! :tink:

And this only happens when I'm on the Disboards page. Then suddenly I'm on a different page saying my computer is in danger. :headache:

This is from an "attraction" in Epcot's Norway!

Name the attraction. Then name the person associated with this cat.

The Stave Church...

i-8rVKTxk-L.jpg
:tink:

I have been getting stuff like that quite often. Most of it has been saying that congratulations you are a winner of something.

It got so bad for a while that I stopped visiting the boards. I could not even view a page for more than 15 seconds without a pop-up appearing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!