Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Hollywood or Sunset? or maybe in SWGE?

i-CCfggZq-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from SWGE :goodvibes; tell me where and ANY clue what it is? 😊:tink:

I too believe this is a light fixture. I don't believe this is there anymore because I think this is from one of those fixtures that the four people we're carrying around at the base of the stands.

No not a light fixture.:scratchin But you are close.

The only quick service listed is Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo? Looks like lettuce or greens maybe a salad?

:chewy::earsboy: That's the location...Docking Bay 7 but believe it or not...this is a DESSERT..."Oi-Oi"...a raspberry creme puff & passion fruit mousse...and it was SOOOOO good! :cloud9: But...not as good as the blueberry mouse available in Pandora! :cloud9: I can honestly say I have no idea what this green stuff is :rotfl2:; it's as light as air and resembles a crumbled angel food cake but literally just "melts in your mouth". Had excellent food at Docking Bay 7; I had ribs, David had chicken and both were so tender you didn't need a knife to cut it! Highly recommend both.

i-J5qkMmK-M.jpg
i-NMwdD3g-M.jpg
:tink:

Something at All Star Sports? Looks like fabric? CM costume or maybe Christmas related?

:faint: Mission accomplished today and we're ready for the outdoor decorating judging to begin! :goofy: Not that we'll place in any of the categories but we'll get a lot of local traffic on our street the next couple of nights and I had my doubts that we'd be ready! 😵 Even managed to get lights in the Christmas tree and the part of my village that sets in front of the other window facing the street done today! One more "project" on the list for today...finishing the photo calendar! Doubt I'll get that done but I'm going to give it a try. SO nice to FINALLY complete something! :woohoo:

i-C4gk2HM-Th.jpg

::yes:: Yes Ma'am, this is from All Star Sports; it is fabric and it's Christmas related but not a CM costume. :tink:

Last edited:
:faint: Mission accomplished today and we're ready for the outdoor decorating judging to begin! :goofy: Not that we'll place in any of the categories but we'll get a lot of local traffic on our street the next couple of nights and I had my doubts that we'd be ready! 😵 Even managed to get lights in the Christmas tree and the part of my village that sets in front of the other window facing the street done today! One more "project" on the list for today...finishing the photo calendar! Doubt I'll get that done but I'm going to give it a try. SO nice to FINALLY complete something! :woohoo:

i-C4gk2HM-Th.jpg

::yes:: Yes Ma'am, this is from All Star Sports; it is fabric and it's Christmas related but not a CM costume. :tink:
Is it a Christmas tree skirt?

i-C4gk2HM-Th.jpg

In the lobby? Christmas tree?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter