Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Is it there all the time or signifying a special event?

And now...to get MY latest crop solved :goodvibes...

i-mG8PTmm-Th.jpg

A little refresher...it's a sign in the general entrance area and it's before the entrance gate. It's there all the time...nothing seasonal about it. :tink:

And now...to get MY latest crop solved :goodvibes...

i-mG8PTmm-Th.jpg

A little refresher...it's a sign in the general entrance area and it's before the entrance gate. It's there all the time...nothing seasonal about it. :tink:
Does the sign pertain to transportation, the park or something else?

Busy day getting groceries for Thanksgiving, a little Christmas shopping ... and ANOTHER trip to the dentist! :rolleyes: This "repair job" will "only" be around $1500 🥴! Cool experience in Walmart today...I saw the former Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, in the sports section! Finally getting laundry started (have very little clean clothes 😜 in the closet) and finished going through the first 2000+ photos :dance3:... a couple of my favorites from the first 3 days. LOVED THESE LITTLE GUYS...they were adorable!

i-9mXbVJW-M.jpg
i-xXbXMcH-M.jpg

On our way to Trails' End (haha Ed...you didn't even know I took this picture :rolleyes1)...and 2 of my favorite desserts from there...

i-kPmkW2J-M.jpg
i-VwFtmhj-M.jpg

Fireworks from the dock at FW were beautiful...loved the light on the water.

i-qkxJ9Kt-M.jpg
i-jjkfPNq-M.jpg

SKYLINERS WERE AWESOME! We rode them twice...

i-Vgc5mdx-M.jpg
i-5GzsHhm-M.jpg

And of course...the "Dis-meet"...

i-FT8wptF-M.jpg
i-BrrGDNj-M.jpg

DH added up our "steps"...we walked around 70 miles over the 8 days we were in the parks and DS! :tink:

Love the pictures. It was great that all of you could get together.:goodvibes Dis meets are so fun. :grouphug:

It's amazing how those steps add up. We walked 67 miles our last trip, I'm surprised I was still standing.:crutches::rotfl2:

The little penguins are so cute.

Skyliner nope.:eek:

Love the pictures. It was great that all of you could get together.:goodvibes Dis meets are so fun. :grouphug:

It's amazing how those steps add up. We walked 67 miles our last trip, I'm surprised I was still standing.:crutches::rotfl2:

The little penguins are so cute.

Skyliner nope.:eek:

I think we averaged close to 9 miles a day. The first 3 days were tough; to save space in my luggage, I didn't pack my sturdy tennis shoes...they're just so bulky and big! Boy was I sorry! 😵 My feet hurt SO BAD but toughened up at the end of day 3 and didn't bother me a lot afterwards. I'm like you..."how did I EVER continue standing?" :crazy2: Wish we could have spent more time with Jeff, Emily and James but they had Kona reservations so our time was short with them. Got to spend the whole evening with Ed and Toni; it was after 11 when they dropped us off at All Stars before they started for home.

The penguins were ADORABLE and the Friday we were back in AK they came out with a little "dog" for the first time...he didn't even have a name yet. I fell in love with him! Haven't gotten to those pictures yet. I'm doing Thanksgiving cooking today but hope to start transferring some of my GE photos to SmugMug so I can send some to you and Nick can start getting excited! :goodvibes We LOVED the Skyliner! :lovestruc The ride was so smooth and the views were so pretty...especially over Caribbean Beach. It stopped on us twice; the first time we'd just gotten on at the CB transfer station and that delay was about 10 minutes. They hadn't even closed the door yet and we shared the car with a nice couple from New York who we got to know very well by the time we arrived at Epcot. ☺ The second time we were "airborne" but it only lasted about 3 minutes. I'm thinking we may try to stay at CB, AoA or the POP for our next trip so we'll have it available all the time for HS and Epcot. SO much fun!

As for the red food coloring 😵; still finding little "splatters" in the kitchen 😁 but did get the red out of my cup towels and wash clothes with a good soaking in Clorax! 😳:tink:

Last edited:
And I am back in the swing of things, James is back to school and I am back to work this week boooo lol

To cap off our trip we had a good time we saw a lot and trying some new stuff.

First off we were able to get a disability pass for James because he has sensory issues. Which was a good blessing because we did not have to wait long for rides and were able to go on a lot rides even ones with long wait time. You just go up to the fastpass line and ask for a return time and it is usually about an hour max some time it was only 10 mins we had to wait for some rides. So we were able to do a lot of riders for example all the rides in toy story land twice. James loved the slinky dog we even did one time at night. We had a fast pass for one. get a return time for another, get on the fastpass ride and by the time it was over we can go on the next ride.

The return pass help us a lot and the CM were very nice and friendly. For example we went of frozen and once we were done James was like that’s it it was so short and he wanted to go on again right away. So we talked to the CM and explained that James thought it was so short and wanted to go again so they gave use a return time for 5 mins so we went to the washroom and got back in the fastpass line and went on the ride again.

James and emily did the new ride in starwars land I did not go because I knew It would make me sick. How ever ecen thou we are not star wars people we really did enjoy the land and it is so detailed.

We did leave the Disney bubble and sent to an outlet store just off of property. We found some deals but nothing really exciting.

But for the most part we just took out time going around the parks and let james do things at his speed. We did have a few breaks here and there during the day and went back to the resort to unwind.

We did both agree that the All star was a good resort we would not stay there again and room was very small and the one bus stop at the front every morning ment long waits. And there are no fastpass for the busses lol

Jeff...update on the "goodie tasting" we had with Redstorm and the Princess...potato chips got a "so so" rating (I loved them); Smarties were a hit with Redstorm; David tasted the candy bar and said "I think I've died and gone to Heaven" :rotfl:...he LOVED it and I had to hide the maple syrup from the Princess so she didn't sneak it out the house and take it home for herself! 😉 THANK YOU...what a treat for all of us and the Princess is ready to visit Canada for real! :tink:

Jeff...update on the "goodie tasting" we had with Redstorm and the Princess...potato chips got a "so so" rating (I loved them); Smarties were a hit with Redstorm; David tasted the candy bar and said "I think I've died and gone to Heaven" :rotfl:...he LOVED it and I had to hide the maple syrup from the Princess so she didn't sneak it out the house and take it home for herself! 😉 THANK YOU...what a treat for all of us and the Princess is ready to visit Canada for real! :tink:

your welcome, glad you enjoyed them

Busy day getting groceries for Thanksgiving, a little Christmas shopping ... and ANOTHER trip to the dentist! :rolleyes: This "repair job" will "only" be around $1500 🥴! Cool experience in Walmart today...I saw the former Governor of Texas, Rick Perry, in the sports section! Finally getting laundry started (have very little clean clothes 😜 in the closet) and finished going through the first 2000+ photos :dance3:... a couple of my favorites from the first 3 days. LOVED THESE LITTLE GUYS...they were adorable!

i-9mXbVJW-M.jpg
i-xXbXMcH-M.jpg

On our way to Trails' End (haha Ed...you didn't even know I took this picture :rolleyes1)...and 2 of my favorite desserts from there...

i-kPmkW2J-M.jpg
i-VwFtmhj-M.jpg

Fireworks from the dock at FW were beautiful...loved the light on the water.

i-qkxJ9Kt-M.jpg
i-jjkfPNq-M.jpg

SKYLINERS WERE AWESOME! We rode them twice...

i-Vgc5mdx-M.jpg
i-5GzsHhm-M.jpg

And of course...the "Dis-meet"...

i-FT8wptF-M.jpg
i-BrrGDNj-M.jpg

DH added up our "steps"...we walked around 70 miles over the 8 days we were in the parks and DS! :tink:

good photos I am just waiting on Ed to send the other ones to be that the photo guy took of us

good photos I am just waiting on Ed to send the other ones to be that the photo guy took of us

He sent them to my phone but haven't transferred anything from my phone yet. Still trying to get everything unpacked and cooking/baking today for Thanksgiving so won't get much of anything else done. I haven't checked my Memory Maker photos yet either; will try to do that later to see if I have any of them there. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter