Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

New one for the weekend...

i-8GwHqmv-Th.jpg
:tink:

Light fixture? WL or WLV?

o_O Our current temperature is 51 with a strong north wind making it feel like 40 degrees 🤪 ... on October 11th and yesterday's "real feel" was close to 100! :crazy::tink:
I wish we would get some cooler weather like that. Our cooler weather this weekend was highs only to 89 instead of 92! Ugh, I am so ready for this heat and humidity to go away.

I wish we would get some cooler weather like that. Our cooler weather this weekend was highs only to 89 instead of 92! Ugh, I am so ready for this heat and humidity to go away.

It's coming! We'll be back in the low 90's early next week but another front headed our way to drop us in the 70/80's again. I know exactly how you feel...Thursday night was "the last straw'! :rotfl2: I was ready to "punch Mother Nature" when that heat index got close to 100 again! :faint::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!