Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

• tltay2005

DIS Veteran
    I don't want to clog the game thread with Mr. Bone's antics, but would love for you all to follow him (and I think you will enjoy them). Check out my post in the Camping Forum under the October trip reports. Here is the first two I posted, the rest you can see over there. I try to post one a day.
    Mr. Bones was so excited it was finally October, he threw a party!
    2019 1 dis.jpg
    Then things got out of hand when he brought out the hard stuff :tongue:
    2019 2 dis.jpg

SunDial

Where Are The Umbrella Hats
    I don't want to clog the game thread with Mr. Bone's antics, but would love for you all to follow him (and I think you will enjoy them). Check out my post in the Camping Forum under the October trip reports. Here is the first two I posted, the rest you can see over there. I try to post one a day.
    View attachment 442770
    View attachment 442771
    Will head over there this evening after running.

Diane♥Disney

DIS Veteran
    View attachment 442770
    View attachment 442771

Love it :thumbsup2

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran
    View attachment 442770
    View attachment 442771
    THAT IS PRICELESS! WHERE did you get all those bones??? :crazy::tink:

goopysolelady

DIS Veteran

Our "little" soccer player had a stressful late morning too and I'm sure she was pushing passengers in the airport like she was doing to this opponent on the soccer field! :lmao: Visit to Caltech this weekend started today...she had a pop quiz in her last class of the day :headache: and didn't get finished until 11:10...flight leaves at 2:10! She needs to drive her car home and hop in DD's car for the "mad" 1 1/2 hour trip to the airport in Austin, park the car, get through security and grab sandwiches for lunch! 😵 Got to the gate with a whole 5 minutes to spare! They're flying over Arizona now with only 30 minutes before they land in Vegas for a couple nights of "rest" before they go on to California. :tink:

Last edited:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM