Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

This is from a HS attraction but it's not a ride attraction. :tink:

i-rN4XvFs-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from a Meet and Greet. :goodvibes :tink:

Is it a character in an animated movie or Star Wars?

This has been on the news all morning. For some it was three hours. There is an emergency kit under the seats that contains water and some other items. Someone in the station pile up was removed on a stretcher. Glad it was at night, or else it could of been worse with the heat.

Yes...cooler nighttime temperatures had to have helped. As I understand there was a problem in the turn around area at the Rivera. If I remember correctly it's a sharp turn to the right when you're coming from Epcot. Hope they get it figured out; if they're running, I'm riding...been looking forward to that ride! :tink:

Mickey and Minnie?

Just took a good look at my October calendar; out of the 27 days left in the month I have an activity scheduled on 16 days...some days have 2-3 activities! :faint: Busy month! 🙄

i-rN4XvFs-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a Mickey Meet and Greet; tell me which one and the title of the book. :goodvibes:tink:

Last edited:
Just took a good look at my October calendar; out of the 27 days left in the month I have an activity scheduled on 16 days...some days have 2-3 activities! :faint: Busy month! 🙄

i-rN4XvFs-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is from a Mickey Meet and Greet; tell me which one and the title of the book. :goodvibes:tink:

Sorcerer Mickey? Is the book the Sorcerer's Apprentice?

IMG_1506c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

No not a prop used by a Photopass Photographer.

I didn't see any of the Dallas/GB game.

You didn't miss a THING! The Cowboys didn't show up to play until the 4th quarter; the rest of the time was full of interceptions, quarterback sacks, 3 and outs and penalties, penalties and more penalties...some deserved and a LOT NOT...especially "pass interference"! :rolleyes1

Okay if this attraction is not a Meet and Greet the only thing I see listed is It's Tough to be a Bug! Is it from there? :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter