Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-JnQGDg5-S.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, it is a sign; any idea what the sign says or what "instructions" it gives. :goodvibes:tink:

Something for sale? That doesn't have patches.

LOVE this face...first time eating at the Plaza and they loved it!

Managed a FP for FROZEN after they finished the MK ones.

Started raining around 2:30 but had lunch at Teppon Edo and then walked to the Boardwalk for Ample Hills ice cream before going back to the MK. Finally left for OKW about 7:30. Since it was already late they just decided to eat dinner at OKW and rent a movie for the night. DD actually admitted she MISSED the food court at the POP with all the variety...especially the turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans...for a REASONABLE price compared to the restaurants in the deluxe resorts. I told her I totally agreed and that the values were looking "better and better" as Disney tries to "out price" the average family out with all the price increases. She TOTALLY agreed! :faint::tink:

LOVE this face...first time eating at the Plaza and they loved it!

View attachment 408963

Managed a FP for FROZEN after they finished the MK ones.

View attachment 408964

Started raining around 2:30 but had lunch at Teppon Edo and then walked to the Boardwalk for Ample Hills ice cream before going back to the MK. Finally left for OKW about 7:30. Since it was already late they just decided to eat dinner at OKW and rent a movie for the night. DD actually admitted she MISSED the food court at the POP with all the variety...especially the turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans...for a REASONABLE price compared to the restaurants in the deluxe resorts. I told her I totally agreed and that the values were looking "better and better" as Disney tries to "out price" the average family out with all the price increases. She TOTALLY agreed! :faint::tink:

I love the food courts. Love the variety. I thought the food court at AoA. The create your own pasta at AoA was so good and we had the turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans at POP, that was good too. When we stayed at the Poly the we all missed the food court.

I love the food courts. Love the variety. I thought the food court at AoA. The create your own pasta at AoA was so good and we had the turkey, mashed potatoes and green beans at POP, that was good too. When we stayed at the Poly the we all missed the food court.

The All Star Music court was good too; DGD's especially liked the pizza's at the POP. Their breakfast was great too...SO much food DH and I shared a plate for $8-9! :tink:

i-TpbGf24-Th.jpg

This is from an attraction. :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter