Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-Q9VZ2sm-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Flame Tree. :tink:

Is it from the ice cream truck?

079c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

Yes this is in the food court.

:headache: Thought I had pictures of the food court but I just have FOOD PICTURES :rotfl:... I remember the pretty green leaves but can't remember if it was the floor or one of the pretty light fixtures! They have such pretty fixtures at AoA so I'm inclined to say a light fixture. (I just LOVE the one outside the shop with the animation sheets!) :tink:

:goodvibes Nice band concert tonight and final concert for our band director....and 30 seniors! We "butted heads" more than once when I was Band Booster President but he was one hell of a director and friend to many, many kids over the past 17 years at BHS. Impressive group of seniors too with quite a few going on to college bands as in Texas A&M, University of Texas, Ole Miss, Texas Tech and 2 headed off to the Army! Emotional night :sad1:...

i-7srPTpf-S.jpg
i-BpQ6MxV-S.jpg
i-MF3W6F2-S.jpg
:tink:

:headache: Thought I had pictures of the food court but I just have FOOD PICTURES :rotfl:... I remember the pretty green leaves but can't remember if it was the floor or one of the pretty light fixtures! They have such pretty fixtures at AoA so I'm inclined to say a light fixture. (I just LOVE the one outside the shop with the animation sheets!) :tink:

Yes it's a light fixture. They do have pretty ones there.:goodvibes

079 by Diane Berube, on Flickr

3 HOURS at the high school this morning for the Scholarship Program and Nancy's signing for college soccer! SOOOOO many scholarship's...a good thing but sure made for a LONG morning! :faint:

New crop to work on...

i-bKX39LV-Th.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!