Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-BcB3gsx-Th.jpg

This is outside and associated with an attraction. :tink:

Ride, show or meet and greet? The place where you meet the princesses?

You don't need to have been on this ride to make general guesses like Karolyn is doing. It' not from the interactive area at the exit. What other places are there on any ride?

This is from Epcot's Mission Space. :thumbsup2

Now where and on what?

The entrance queue? :tink:

You don't need to have been on this ride to make general guesses like Karolyn is doing. It' not from the interactive area at the exit. What other places are there on any ride?

This is from Epcot's Mission Space. :thumbsup2

Now where and on what?

On the wall or ceiling?

Belle's Enchanted Tales?

Our predicted "strong wind" has arrived along with cooler temps. Was 72 this afternoon with a nice breeze and when Redstorm arrived to have dinner with us she was still in her shorts and t-shirt from soccer workout. Just left and walked her out to the car...rather she RAN to the car :rotfl2:against 15-20 mph winds (40 mph predicted around 11) and 54 degrees! :crazy:

i-BcB3gsx-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Belle's Enchanted Tales. :tink:

Our predicted "strong wind" has arrived along with cooler temps. Was 72 this afternoon with a nice breeze and when Redstorm arrived to have dinner with us she was still in her shorts and t-shirt from soccer workout. Just left and walked her out to the car...rather she RAN to the car :rotfl2:against 15-20 mph winds (40 mph predicted around 11) and 54 degrees! :crazy:

i-BcB3gsx-Th.jpg

No Ma'am, not from Belle's Enchanted Tales. :tink:

Castle Show?

It was 6 degrees on my way to work this morning and 18 degrees on my way home.:cold:

i-BcB3gsx-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is from a Castle Show; tell me which one. :goodvibes :tink:

I don't know the names of the different shows without doing some research. Is it one of the live shows during the day or a firework show at night? Is there one called "Remember"?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter