Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Well we just got an update of James first day at Disneyland
He loved pirate of the Caribbean so much we got off and got right back in line lol
Lucky it was early in the morning so the line was not that bad
It is sunny and very warm there so they took a break and went back to the hotel here he spent 4 hours in the water park lol

Tomorrow they go to California adventure and then two more days back in Disneyland

This is what mom and dad have been up too

Cleaning out the spare bedroom and started painting his pirate wall

View attachment 352976

Nice he will love it.

i-FzxMzpv-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Sir, this is from a resort. :tink:

Deluxe, moderate or budget?

Well we just got an update of James first day at Disneyland
He loved pirate of the Caribbean so much we got off and got right back in line lol
Lucky it was early in the morning so the line was not that bad
It is sunny and very warm there so they took a break and went back to the hotel here he spent 4 hours in the water park lol

Tomorrow they go to California adventure and then two more days back in Disneyland

This is what mom and dad have been up too

Cleaning out the spare bedroom and started painting his pirate wall

View attachment 352976

That's cool that James got to ride the Pirates ride twice and will come home to such a cool bedroom! I can't wait to get to Disneyland!!! Like 5 more weeks. Where is your mom staying? I'm sure James would love being in a pool. Such a treat for a Canadian I'm sure! Though the only pool around here is in BC! In Christina Lake they have an aquatic center people go to.

How is Emily doing? When is the due date (again)?

That's cool that James got to ride the Pirates ride twice and will come home to such a cool bedroom! I can't wait to get to Disneyland!!! Like 5 more weeks. Where is your mom staying? I'm sure James would love being in a pool. Such a treat for a Canadian I'm sure! Though the only pool around here is in BC! In Christina Lake they have an aquatic center people go to.

How is Emily doing? When is the due date (again)?

They are staying at the Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground
Which has a pirate theme water park ad he loves it haha

Emily is due dec 17th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter