Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-phRb24M-Th.jpg

Sorry, nothing to do with Star Wars; not from HS. :goodvibes :tink:

OK I knew this looked familiar. Is it part of the Avatar maker booth in Windtraders at AK? I thought I had a picture of it.

Football not going well :headache:...bought like DH and I expected though...but they SURE are "knocking heads"!!! :rolleyes1

New crop for the weekend...

i-FzxMzpv-Th.jpg
:tink:

Well we just got an update of James first day at Disneyland
He loved pirate of the Caribbean so much we got off and got right back in line lol
Lucky it was early in the morning so the line was not that bad
It is sunny and very warm there so they took a break and went back to the hotel here he spent 4 hours in the water park lol

Tomorrow they go to California adventure and then two more days back in Disneyland

This is what mom and dad have been up too

Cleaning out the spare bedroom and started painting his pirate wall

917784A5-972D-461F-8C7D-41D75CE0551B.jpeg

Well we just got an update of James first day at Disneyland
He loved pirate of the Caribbean so much we got off and got right back in line lol
Lucky it was early in the morning so the line was not that bad
It is sunny and very warm there so they took a break and went back to the hotel here he spent 4 hours in the water park lol

Tomorrow they go to California adventure and then two more days back in Disneyland

This is what mom and dad have been up too

Cleaning out the spare bedroom and started painting his pirate wall

View attachment 352976

He will LOVE that room if he enjoyed POTC that much! pirate: Fun first day and 4 HOURS in a water park? :crazy2: Busy weekend ahead for you if that room is going to be ready when he gets home! Good luck and looking good so far! :thumbsup2 :tink:

He will LOVE that room if he enjoyed POTC that much! pirate: Fun first day and 4 HOURS in a water park? :crazy2: Busy weekend ahead for you if that room is going to be ready when he gets home! Good luck and looking good so far! :thumbsup2 :tink:

Lol it has to be done the nursery is a bit of a mess right now

8B622AE2-8A5E-4622-B7E9-61792059EE0F.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter