Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Joe's Margarita's? Thought I had a picture but it's just of the sign! I think that's suppose to be a lime. :tink:
Whoops - Goop, you beat me to it...

Good weather across Texas next week? I have a business trip to Dallas... Hoping for some warm, dry weather. :cool1:... Wow! I'm a "DIS Veteran"! When did that happen?? :cheer2:

Last edited:
Good weather across Texas next week? I have a business trip to Dallas... Hoping for some warm, dry weather. :cool1:

Looks like typical September weather; humid, cloudy with some sunshine. Raining there now and through the weekend but Monday shows "partly sunny" with 70's during the night; 80-90's during the day. First "cool front" of the season early in the week but not making a lot of difference in temperatures; maybe lowering them 5 degrees or so. At least it shouldn't bee in the 100's plus! :goodvibes :tink:

Looks like typical September weather; humid, cloudy with some sunshine. 70's during the night; 80-90's during the day. First "cool front" of the season early in the week but not making a lot of difference in temperatures; maybe lowering them 5 degrees or so. At least it shouldn't bee in the 100's plus! :goodvibes :tink:
I was there in June... It was hot!! Lol. Thank you!!

Dudley is a dud - for me... wish I could say I knew.

Since everyone but Jeff has checked in I'll post "Dudley's" information. In my book, "Terror in the Kingdom" he was a friend of an Imagineer who came from California to live in the little cottage behind the Yorkshire County Fish Shop when Epcot opened. He was to work at odd jobs until the main character of the book figured out the "clues" and knocked on his door for information. His name was used as the "Lockkeeper at the Rose & Crown Lock". In the early Epcot years, the Rose & Crown Lock contained gates but they've since been removed. In reality, he was born in Yardley Hastings, a village near Northampton, England but his real claim to fame took place in the American Colonies. It was here that he served several terms as governor of Massachusetts Bay Colony and was the chief founder of Newtowne, later Cambridge, Massachusetts.

This plague/sign is on the back side of Yorkshire County Fish Shop in the little patio area of the Pub facing the water. I'd never been back there; it's really nice!

i-9gBWv2K-XL.jpg
:tink:

Is it off property or maybe the Swan or Dolphin, or somewhere in Fort Wilderness?

Inside or outside?

i-P5TZwpf-Th.jpg

This is outside at Ft. Wilderness. Terri...you'll probably have to help with the location :rotfl:; I honestly don't remember but have a good idea. I took this the evening Ed treated us to dinner at Trail's End; we ate so much we had to WALK the Ft. Wilderness "trails" for exercise and then we walked to the spot Ed had parked his vehicle so he could take us back to ASM. Tell me WHAT this is....:tink:

i-P5TZwpf-Th.jpg

This is outside at Ft. Wilderness. Terri...you'll probably have to help with the location :rotfl:; I honestly don't remember but have a good idea. I took this the evening Ed treated us to dinner at Trail's End; we ate so much we had to WALK the Ft. Wilderness "trails" for exercise and then we walked to the spot Ed had parked his vehicle so he could take us back to ASM. Tell me WHAT this is....:tink:

Wow, I almost didn't guess FW because it looked to "fancy". It looks like something painted on wood, so is it a sign or on a building?

i-P5TZwpf-Th.jpg

Ok, went back and looked at some of my pictures and the only place i can see that has fancy swirls are the signs for the Tri Circle D Ranch, either on the barn or up front across from the parking lot where you sign up for horseback riding. In my photos the colors don't match exactly, but that's the closest I found.

Wow, I almost didn't guess FW because it looked to "fancy". It looks like something painted on wood, so is it a sign or on a building?

Ok, went back and looked at some of my pictures and the only place i can see that has fancy swirls are the signs for the Tri Circle D Ranch, either on the barn or up front across from the parking lot where you sign up for horseback riding. In my photos the colors don't match exactly, but that's the closest I found.

I thought the same thing...rather "fancy" for FW! But...that's what it is...the Tri Circle D Ranch sign :woohoo::

i-cz8Kn4H-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter