Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

::yes:: Was raining so hard I missed the first turnoff to DD's house...had to go to the second one! :faint: Slacked off by the time I got to Walmart but put me 30 minutes behind schedule!

i-qWwWjnv-Th.jpg

This is from a shop in Epcot. :tink:

I assume its from American adventure, only place Texas fits in lol

Redstorm had dinner with us tonight and we got some quiet one on one personal time. It warmed our hearts watching the passion, excitement and love come out in what she has chosen as her "life's work"...meteorology! We watched the Weather Channel's coverage of Hurricane Florence and she can't get enough of it. She's been online studying maps and watching videos and reading articles by meteorologists and can't wait for reports from Jim Cantore and following him on Twitter! So excited for her future!

i-qWwWjnv-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 Yes Ma'am, this is from Heritage Manor; what is it? :tink:

Redstorm had dinner with us tonight and we got some quiet one on one personal time. It warmed our hearts watching the passion, excitement and love come out in what she has chosen as her "life's work"...meteorology! We watched the Weather Channel's coverage of Hurricane Florence and she can't get enough of it. She's been online studying maps and watching videos and reading articles by meteorologists and can't wait for reports from Jim Cantore and following him on Twitter! So excited for her future!

i-qWwWjnv-Th.jpg

Ok, Im out, I hate to admit that I have never been inside the Manor :(

i-qWwWjnv-Th.jpg

A license plate?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!