Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

i-P3xdz38-Th.jpg

Yes Ma'am, this is from HS. :goodvibes :tink:
Is it a letter? "T"?

That looks too pretty to eat, almost like a piece of art. We have eaten there twice, but always too full for dessert.

:thumbsup2 That's SO true...it's beautiful...and funny you said "piece of art"...I sent a picture to youngest DD back home and she said the same thing! We had dinner late afternoon at the resort so it worked out perfect for dessert...by the time we got to AK I was ready for a small treat! :tink:

:wave: MEET "AGGIE"....

i-VqZb8Dm-L.jpg
i-8wBJLcs-S.jpg
i-gfBdGpg-S.jpg

...named after my favorite college Texas A&M and the Texas AGGIES...true school color of maroon...I held my Aggie shirts next to it and a perfect match! :goodvibes It took us 5 hours to "adopt her" since we were "stuck" in the dealership during a terrible lightening storm in Houston :eek: but finally got the papers signed...had LUNCH at 5 PM and made it back to Bellville about a hour ago :faint:! :tink:

i-VqZb8Dm-L.jpg
i-8wBJLcs-S.jpg
i-gfBdGpg-S.jpg

...named after my favorite college Texas A&M and the Texas AGGIES...true school color of maroon...I held my Aggie shirts next to it and a perfect match! :goodvibes It took us 5 hours to "adopt her" since we were "stuck" in the dealership during a terrible lightening storm in Houston :eek: but finally got the papers signed...had LUNCH at 5 PM and made it back to Bellville about a hour ago :faint:! :tink:

Nice:thumbsup2 What kind is it? Is it a minivan or SUV?

i-VqZb8Dm-L.jpg
i-8wBJLcs-S.jpg
i-gfBdGpg-S.jpg

I love driving the Pacifica when down in Disney. We almost always rent one. I am a SUV girl, but hands down, I would buy a Pacifica if I were to switch to a minivan... Good luck & enjoy the ride!!

Nice:thumbsup2 What kind is it? Is it a minivan or SUV?

I love driving the Pacifica when down in Disney. We almost always rent one. I am a SUV girl, but hands down, I would buy a Pacifica if I were to switch to a minivan... Good luck & enjoy the ride!!

This was the minivan DH originally wanted; I had him talked into staying with the Journey like the one we traded in. HOWEVER :rolleyes1, after test driving both vehicles the Pacifica won hands down because of the safety features. As he pointed out, "at our age we need all the help we can get"! :rolleyes1 :rotfl:. I had a minivan when DD's and DGD's were small and loved it but was really happy when we downsized to the Journey. DH also pointed out (using the "at our age" excuse :headache:) how much easier it would be for him to get in/out of the Pacifica when his "repaired" knee "acted up"; a fact I fully understand since I saw how he struggled getting into the Journey when his knee was healing and I'd take him to PT. I'm a little disappointed with the "storage options"...the Journey had 3 "hidden areas" to store the "stuff" I carry around in the car that someone ALWAYS needs at dance competitions, soccer and/or volleyball tournaments but I'll deal with it. I think I'm going to like it! :goodvibes :tink:

SDD queue?

Not familiar with the new Toy Story Land... yet. :ssst: I'll take a stab... something to do with Alien Swirling Saucers?

Alien Swirling Saucers, the pizza planet guard guys out front?

Looked through my photos, I have a picture of it but not sure what the heck it is.:rotfl:
407c by Diane Berube, on Flickr

:rotfl2: DIANE...exactly why I was in the process of "declaring this solved" :rotfl: when you posted...HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE :lmao:! And since not everyone has had the opportunity to experience Toy Story Land I didn't want to get to specific.

i-srqWzPZ-XL.jpg
:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter