Where in MDE does it show ticket expiration dates

rdominy

Mouseketeer
I have one set of tickets without an expiration date and I just linked more that either expire 12/19 or 2/18, but I don't see the expiration date in MDE. I'm looking under my account and the ticket option, but I'm apparently on the wrong screen. Can someone direct me to the correct place? Thanks

I have one set of tickets without an expiration date and I just linked more that either expire 12/19 or 2/18, but I don't see the expiration date in MDE. I'm looking under my account and the ticket option, but I'm apparently on the wrong screen. Can someone direct me to the correct place? Thanks
On the app, go to ‘My Tickets.’

Etickets from UT expire 12/19.

On the app, go to ‘My Tickets.’

Etickets from UT expire 12/19.
Thanks. I was looking on the desktop and it didn't show the dates. I uploaded my mom's ticket and it was supposed to be 12/19, but I just wanted to double check. It is actually showing 1/14/20 as the last date...I am assuming because of the 14 days from initial use policy on old tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter