Where have you travelled to?

I am from Canada and I have gone to Mexico and Colombia in the Americas. The only "tour" I did was with a group of roller coaster enthuasists in South Korea, but I returned later alone.

I have been to France, Belgium, Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands in Europe.

I have been to Japan, Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia in Asia.

From The Netherlands, visited several places in the US, New York, Washington, San Diego and both Disney parks ;)

In Asia: Shanghai, Hong Kong and Tokyo.

In Europe: Lots of places in France and the UK (incl. Wales and Scotland), Belgium, Austria, Sweden, Denmark and Germany. Next month a business trip to Hungary.

Im from Ireland and have lived in Dublin, Athlone, Galway, Mayo, Wexford and Wicklow

I have also lived in Munich, London and Edinburgh

Bus tour around Europe, 12 days 7 countries - London, Amsterdam, Black Forest region North Germany, Munich, Tirol region Austria, Venice, Rome, Florence, Lake Lucerne and Paris, then back to London.

Visited with family
various places around Ireland
Toulouse and Carcassone region of the south of France
Bath / Stonehenge region Wiltshire England
Orlando

Visited on my own or with friends
Devon / Cornwell region of south England
Belfast
Disneyland Paris
Berlin
Monte Carlo
Helsinki
New York
New Orleans
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Los Angeles

England, Scotland, and Wales. Virgin Islands, Tokyo Disney twice plus other cities in Japan, Paris, Rome, Hong Kong, Jamaica and the Bahamas, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska. Eastern Australia.

I've been to 45 of the 50 states, and almost 150 National Park Sites. I've also been to Western Canada and Montreal.

Last edited:
I've been to all 7 continents- most of them I've traveled to at least once without a group, except for Antarctica which is prohibitively expensive unless taking a ship there (and even then it is very expensive).

Hmmm ... fun question for reminiscing! I have been to ... USA, Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Bahamas, Panama, Costa Rica, Belize, Nicaragua, Honduras, Haiti, Dominican Republic .... Chile, Brazil ... Japan, China ... France, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany (East & West in the day), Switzerland, Monaco, Luxembourg, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Italy ... South Africa

Quite a number of those places I've spent at least some time traveling by myself. Other times with some combination of family or friends. I've never done any sort of group tours. Largest "group" I've ever traveled internationally with would be a family group of 8.

We always travel on our own.
I find it much more immersive that way.

Countries we've visited over the years:

North America and Caribbean:
USA
Canada
Mexico
Bahamas
St. Martin
St. Thomas
Europe (west and east)
United Kingdom
France
Belgium
Netherlands
Spain
Portugal
Austria
Germany
Switzerland
Italy
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Denmark
Poland
Ukraine
Russia
Kazakhstan
Azerbaijan
Greece
Middle East
Israel
Sinai
Jordan
Turkey
Asia
India
Hong Kong
China
Korea
Thailand
Singapore
Malaysia
Vietnam
Philippines
Taiwan
Japan (my second favorite country in the whole world)

i've probably left something out, but those are the ones that come to mind.

Born in Mexico City, but live in the US. Do these two countries count? Hehehehe

Then there's France, Spain, England, Sweden, Switzerland, Canada, Japan, Norway, Italy, The Vatican, Germany, Denmark, and Austria.

Switzerland is STUNNING, Japan is amazing, and Sweden is soo cool. Those would be my top three favorite countries so far.

From Canada here!

Solo:
-DisneyWorld
-Disneyland
-Australia

2-3 People:
-Japan (Tokyo, Matsumoto, Kanazawa, Kyoto, Hiroshima)
-China (Beijing, Shanghai)
-Hong Kong

We are divers so I know I'm going to miss something but off the top of my head:

Lived in Saudi Arabia

Visited:
Scotland (traveled around)
England (mostly London but drove from Glasgow to Stratford on Avon then from there to London)
Switzerland (rented a car and drove around the whole country)
Rome, Italy
Beiruit
Canada
Mexico (across border from Texas and diving in Cozumel)
Roatan (twice)
Saba
Bonaire
Little and Grand Cayman (twice)
Beleze (twice)
Palau
Bahamas
Turks and Caicos

Not foreign but have been to Hawaii twice and the Keys often

From the Southern US. Been to about 42 of the 50 states. Overseas:

Europe:
-UK
-Republic of Ireland
-Denmark
-Estonia
-Russia
-Sweden
-Norway
-Finland
-Germany
-France
-Switzerland
-Iceland

Asia:
-Japan
-South Korea
-Taiwan

-Mexico
-Bahamas

Not sure what is up next. I'd love to add some countries in South America to the list but cruises (which is my preferred method of travel) don't line up with teacher schedules.

Been to many "overseas" places including: Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, France, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Italy and Switzerland.

Brisbane ( Wellington Point ) & Drove to Sydney

Bathurst to Brisbane ........ to Lady Musgrave Island ... to Rockhampton .

Vancouver to Nelson .. to Bonners Ferry .. to Spokane . To Grand Coulee Dam .. & Back to Vancouver.

The Netherlands & Most of Europe & Andora .

All these journeys are done by my family and me as the driver.

From the US and have to 30 US states and adding two more in June. As far as countries, I've been to 21 on all six of the inhabited continents. Favorite places have been Australia, Tokyo, Hawaii and Sweden.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter