Where has the fun gone...?

The only thing you should absolutely plan is this one critical detail: get to the parks early. When we go early, we are so much more relaxed and feel we can do anything we want since the lines are minimal. Forget those expensive, lengthy character breakfasts! Get to the parks early and you’ll get to do everything you want and feel good about being winging it.

I am such a planner, as I sit here stressing about scheduling which park on which day. I want to be able to "wing it", I really do. Not sure my DNA will let me. I am about ready purchase 4 day park hoppers and cancel all my ADR (except Oga's!) and just go with it. I think my stress is coming from, my son will be in MS next year and we will not pull him out of school to do our long Disney weekend in January. So this is it at least for a while. I think that is where the stress is coming from. I am going to try and just go with it. You have inspired me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!