Where does the wagon ride go?

patty57

DIS Veteran
After reading here on the DIS about the sleigh ride staying on the main road, I realized that the wagon ride may do the same. If my primary reason for the wagon ride is to see holiday decorations along the camping loops, is that even where the wagon travels? Am I better off just walking the loops?
Thanks for any info you might have.

The Carriage ride goes through 100, 200, 400, and 700 loops. This is based off our visit in October two years ago. This is the only one we have tried.

The Carriage ride goes through 100, 200, 400, and 700 loops. This is based off our visit in October two years ago. This is the only one we have tried.

Thanks. I wonder if the wagon does the same route? It looks quite a bit bigger than a carriage.

100, 200, 400, and 700 is correct we were just there 12/8-12/13 cost was $84 dollars and you get a special carriage ride pin at the end, 30 min ride was nice kids liked it.

When we did the private carriage ride we left the settlement and went down Fort Wilderness Trail to the entrance to 700 loop, looped through and went back to the settlement. Cost was 45.00

345.JPG

The Carriage ride also goes through the 800 loop (they do not go through all loops listed on one ride). And like garneska, I know this because my dogs went nuts every time it went by (so we now try to avoid those loops).

We were in the 500 loop over Thanksgiving and could hear the horses come through at night. Not sure if it was a sleigh/carriage ride or something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!