Where Does Scootaround meet renters at All-Star Music?

50surgeries2012

Mouseketeer
I’m trying to remember if the person I spoke on the phone with from Scootaround told me a specific place in the lobby to meet the driver with the power chair on Thursday.

I guess I should look around for an official looking person with a Scootaround jacket/sweatshirt. When I get down to the lobby.

I’m trying to remember if the person I spoke on the phone with from Scootaround told me a specific place in the lobby to meet the driver with the power chair on Thursday.

I guess I should look around for an official looking person with a Scootaround jacket/sweatshirt. When I get down to the lobby.

It's OK - just give them a quick call on Thursday (or even Tuesday or Wednesday) and ask them again. This is also a great opportunity for you to make sure you have all the info about your rental saved in your smartphone, in case you need it. Make sure you have Scootaround's phone number, after hours info (in case the unit has an issue after regular office hours) and any other info you want to add (like what credit card you used, the total rental amount, the name/model of the unit you rented, etc.) All of that can come in handy - if not on this trip, then in the future if you want to rent again.

It's OK - just give them a quick call on Thursday (or even Tuesday or Wednesday) and ask them again. This is also a great opportunity for you to make sure you have all the info about your rental saved in your smartphone, in case you need it. Make sure you have Scootaround's phone number, after hours info (in case the unit has an issue after regular office hours) and any other info you want to add (like what credit card you used, the total rental amount, the name/model of the unit you rented, etc.) All of that can come in handy - if not on this trip, then in the future if you want to rent again.

Thank you. We leave tomorrow for the airport, and my appointment time is 8AM the next day. I'll ask at the front desk, and hopefully meet up with the person, so that I can get my power chair rental.

The Lobby y is really not that big you should not have a hard time finding them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter