Where does Peter Pan hang out?

Memaw2Wm

DIS Veteran
Peter Pan is my grandson's #1 character to see this summer. We saw Capt. Hook and Mr. Smee outside Pirates of the Carribbean last summer.

I was thinking we might catch him after the Cinderella Surprise Celebration ... if it's still going on this summer that is.

Any other suggestions?

Originally posted by Memaw2Wm
Peter Pan is my grandson's #1 character to see this summer. We saw Capt. Hook and Mr. Smee outside Pirates of the Carribbean last summer.

I was thinking we might catch him after the Cinderella Surprise Celebration ... if it's still going on this summer that is.

Any other suggestions?

We saw him several times with Wendy when the park first opens on Main Street over near Tony's. We also saw him at MGM a couple of times when they have their character meet n greet type thing. My son loves Peter! (he just calls him Peter, he thinks their buds LOL)

We got his autograph once in the castle at MK.

We met Cap't Hook, Mr Smee and Wendy beside Pirates last September. I spoke with one of the 'pirate' CM's in the shop there and he said that you don't see PP too often at that time of year. We did see him in the parade, and I hear he hangs around after the Cinderella's surprise celebration. My son is a huge PP fan, and I know he'd love to meet him. Too bad Tink never makes an appearance as dd (2 yo) loves her.

I've also heard reports of PP outside the castle during the CRT character breakfast.

Your best bet is to ask a CM when you get to the park- they'll give you a schedule with the character locations for that day on it.

Peter Pan also makes daily apperances in the England section of EPCOT.......TAZ

Last June we met and got autographs from Peter Pan, Wendy, Capt Hook, and Mr. Smee. They were all outside Pirates. Good luck!

CHECK OUT DEB WILLIS'S SITE ABOUT THE FAMILY MAGIC TOUR, IT IS WONDERFUL AND AT THE END PETER AND WENDY JUMP OUT WITH THE HOOK AND TAKE YOU ON THE PETER PAN RIDE - MY DD GOT TO RIDE WITH WENDY AND PETER TEASED HER THE WHOLE TIME ABOUT HER TINKER BELLE VISOR!

Peter showed up at Cinderella's character breakfast when we were there in Jan 1998. My nephew who was 5 at the time was just speechless!! It was priceless!! I don't think this is a regular occurance though as I haven't heard of too many people who have sighted him during this character breakfast. So I wouldn't plan on going to breakfast just for Peter. Try Great Britain in Epcot. He hangs out there a lot.

loveswdw

Originally posted by Memaw2Wm
We saw Capt. Hook and Mr. Smee outside Pirates of the Carribbean last summer.

We have seen Peter Pan and Wendy in the same spot on most (if not all) of our trips.

Peter Pan was outside POTC on Saturday May 17. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing him!!!!!

Peter was also outside POTC on Monday May 12th. He was just standing there by himself, so DD5 and DD7 had a great conversation with him.
(Boy I wish we had a video camera!)
In a nutshell - DD7 has 3 missing top teeth and Peter offered to get the pirates that knocked out her teeth (too cute!) And DS was dancing around, so Peter thanked him for teaching him his dance, and he will teach the lost boys when he saw them next.
We also saw Peter doing the family magic tour - it looked like a lot of fun!

When we did the family magic tour, we got Jasmine instead of Peter but we did see him in the parade. He and Hook were chasing each other and trying to kick one another in the bum!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter