Where Do You Picture Yourself?

I always picture myself on the concourse at the Contemporary. I have this distinct memory of being there when I was about 14, we had just eaten at Chef Mickey's and I was picking out charms for my bracelet (you know, that was all the rage back then) at the gift shop. That was the trip when my true love for Disney World really started. I don't know why this specific memory is so strong, but I always picture myself there when I think of being in WDW :goodvibes

I picture strolling the world showcase while DD looked for Easter eggs. It's funny that with all the planning one of my favorite memories couldn't be planned.

I asked my family this ... DH answered without hesitation "In a line." (He's not really a big Disney fan).

DS answered "in the pool at the hotel." He's the reason that it doesn't work for us to say "Fine, if you can't walk, we're just going back to the hotel!" - because that's exactly what he wants. Meanwhile the rest of us would like to get something more than 5-10 minutes out of the expensive park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!