• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where do you fly into/getting to the ship

How do you get to Port Canaveral from the airport?

• rental car and park at terminal

• shuttle

• private limo/towncar

• other (please explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
If you are going on a cruise only, where do you usually fly into? I was trying to find a closer airport than MCO. If you fly into MCO, how do you usually get to Port Canaveral?

I love having the private driver pick us up--they are waiting right at luggage area-get the luggage and off we go. No waiting for the shuttle to get full --no dealing with the rental car--we used yourride--they did a great job--very reasonable price-- will be using them again in July 2004.

Our last two Disney Cruises we used the DCL shuttle. But this upcoming trip in December we're using Happy Limo. We want to get to port earlier than the shuttle leaves the Resorts since we're doing WDW pre-cruise. We got there WAY TOO LATE last time. :(

Last time we drove but this time we are flying in so we will get a town car or limo to take us to the port...I am really not a big fan of riding on busses, I had enough of that long ago during school years LOL

I voted for other because we get a rental car however do not park it at the terminal. It is cheaper to get a one-way rental and drop it off near port. Then get a second one-way to come back to the airport. That way you don't pay for a whole weeks rental plus any parking fee's, if applicable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter