Where do you buy Discounted Park Passes?

DisneyGal358

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know any websites that sell discounted park passes to Disneyland??

I know several (example: Ticketmania.com) sell Disney World passes at a discounted rate.

Any info you can share would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

awe schnikes! lol.. i cant remember where we got my friend's pass.. grr... i know its on harbour blvd and something.... it is a tourist place... my dad knows the name.. but he is taking a nap:faint:.. when he wakes up, ill post it or pm you. :)

Thanks for the link HydroGuy! (BTW, I'm waiting patiently for your post for WDW people going ot Disneyland!)

I was wondering do Disneyland tickets expire?? If I buy a 5 or 6 day can I use half this year and half next year?? Can you buy a non-expiration?

Rella Bella said:
Thanks for the link HydroGuy! (BTW, I'm waiting patiently for your post for WDW people going ot Disneyland!)

I was wondering do Disneyland tickets expire?? If I buy a 5 or 6 day can I use half this year and half next year?? Can you buy a non-expiration?
They expire after 14 days. There are no non-expiring options I am aware of aside from APs.

My guide is done. I am waiting for comments from two more people before I post it - probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

stacielee said:
Why would someone get them from this website when it's cheaper to get them through Disney and pick them up at will call?
When I bought them Ares was cheaper by $5-10 per ticket and I bought six tickets. I did not check but if you compare them I suspect you will find that Ares is still cheaper.

ARES now charges a lot more for shipping. Their options are Fed-ex. So the least expensive way is an additional $10.00 per order. You are only saving $4.00 per ticket, so if you are ordering more than 3 you would still save money. It just depends on how many you need.

I found the best deals at the first of the year when the tickets are "adults pay kids price" or "Kids free with adult ticket". Then I get them through Getawaytoday and do willcall at the booth.

Disneyland tickets are also only good through the end of that year. So if you buy them today you have until Dec. 31st to use it the first time, and then they expire 14 days after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter