Where do i check in for a stay at the grand Floridian villas ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommygunn

Maniacal Disney Addict!!!!!
Im using my dvc points. Do I check in at the main lobby of the Floridian or do I go right to the villas area?

They have check in at the villas. They do close down in the evening so I guess if you are arriving later you would need to go to the main building to check in.

Im using my dvc points. Do I check in at the main lobby of the Floridian or do I go right to the villas area?
You check in at the desk in the main hotel lobby. If you opted to check in online, you can skip the front desk and head directly to your villa.

If you opted to check in online, you can skip the front desk and head directly to your villa.

you can do that IF you got the room ready text. I never have despite always using online checkin. :)

And the two times I've stayed at GFV I've checked in right at the villas.

Yeah, we’ve never checked in at the main desk. Always the Villas desks (if you didn’t check in online or if you did but didn’t get a room ready notification). With bonus Nespresso machine while you wait!

We always check in at the villas even if we haven't gotten our room ready message yet. We always meet the nicest CMs there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter