Where did the monorail playsets go?

boBQuincy

<font color=green>I am not carrying three pods<br>
In February I couldn't find any at the theme parks. They don't show up in a search at the Disney Store either. Are they gone?

They were in the parks in March for sure. I don't currently see them in the Shop Parks app, so I'm not sure.

All gone. Was there 2 weeks ago at the world. Nothing. Shopdisney the same. Been going at it on eBay trying to secure as many as I can before everyone realizes what they can really charge. ‍♂️ PS: bob are you still going at it and helping out those enthusiasts who are trying to be as realistic as possible with their sets? Serious buyer and looking to spice up my inventory. Thanks in advance!
-B

All gone. Was there 2 weeks ago at the world. Nothing. Shopdisney the same. Been going at it on eBay trying to secure as many as I can before everyone realizes what they can really charge. ‍♂️ PS: bob are you still going at it and helping out those enthusiasts who are trying to be as realistic as possible with their sets? Serious buyer and looking to spice up my inventory. Thanks in advance!
-B

Yep, I am still modifying monorails. My #1 item is the WhisperJet chassis: faster; smoother; quieter than the original. I still do radio control; upgraded audio; white headlights; autonomous operation...

Let's hope Disney reissues the monorail playsets, and with some improvements.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!