Where did all the rooms go?

tzeitel

Toadi Acceleratio Semper Absurda
Yesterday I was researching room rates for Aug and I found several options with the Sun and Fun offer. Today I went to book and there are no rooms available with or without the offer. Even Orbitz and Booking com have nothing available when yesterday they had all the same rooms Disney had. The offer is supposedly good until Aug 31st.

I tried looking for any room in Sept and nothing. Anyone know anything about this?

You must have caught a glitch. There are discount rooms showing for July & August dates that I checked. If you checked September first & the went back to August, the discount price will not automatically show up. You’ll have to go back & click the sun & fun offer to get those rates.

And I am seeing rack rate rooms for September too.

I can't see any rooms on my laptop but can see them on my phone. I'll have to check the 3rd party sites on my phone.

There appear to be many. I noticed how many rooms have opened up within the past week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!