Where can we meet Sofia the First?

Minnie1222

DIS Veteran
Hello, can someone please tell us where we may run into Sofia the 1st? If not a live Sofia, then a location with a lot of her merchandise would be wonderful.
Thank you all!

I'm not sure if she's at the Hollywood and vine breakfast, as far as merchandise you might find some left over in the store across from the Disney jr. Show

I know at the meets by Disney Jr live she was replaced by Fancy Nancy don’t know if that was also the case at H&V

Non Fab Five Disney Jr. characters don’t get a lot of love in the parks. They bring them in when trying to promote a show and quickly pull them out when their popularity is waining and it’s time to promote a new show. It’s possible we’ll never see Sophia again.

Non Fab Five Disney Jr. characters don’t get a lot of love in the parks. They bring them in when trying to promote a show and quickly pull them out when their popularity is waining and it’s time to promote a new show. It’s possible we’ll never see Sophia again.
Oh, that’s so sad! We had a really nice meet with Sofia last summer at Animation Courtyard. I hope she’s not gone for good.

Sofia appeared for almost six years - they phased her out about six months after her show ceased production.

Jake was there for two years after his show ended.

It makes sense that they make room for the characters in current shows.

I was told at the Disney Store the Sofia products are no longer being produced since her show has ended. I have found most of my Sofia stuff at T J Max and Discount bookstores.

My daughter loves this show, and we have watched it daily for six months. She reads with me more because I bought Sofia books. I realize Disney would phase out the old for the new, but this is one character I wish they would keep. It really is an excellent show. I’m glad we met her in December at Hollywood and Vine.

I know at the meets by Disney Jr live she was replaced by Fancy Nancy don’t know if that was also the case at H&V

Oh, boo. I really dislike Fancy Nancy. I understand the Dis Jr characters don't stay forever, but if you want current characters, let's have some Muppet Babies. You want a fancy girl character who speaks French? Baby Piggy mops the floor with Fancy Nancy. :p

Reviving this thread to ask if anyone knows for sure if they've replaced Sophia at H&V? My granddaughter LOVES Sophia but was too scared to meet her last February. We're going back next month & she says she wants to meet her now.

Reviving this thread to ask if anyone knows for sure if they've replaced Sophia at H&V? My granddaughter LOVES Sophia but was too scared to meet her last February. We're going back next month & she says she wants to meet her now.
Sofia is no longer anywhere in DHS.

Vampirina and Fancy Nancy are the newest characters at H&V.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts