where can i put these in the lion king suite at AoA

skw251520

Earning My Ears
08149a2e-ce42-455a-9990-a6acdc70f8ab_1.4d723484dcc9ceeaa8c866c89cedf0d8.jpeg

I don't think there is room in the bedroom but we fit a twin size air bed next to the pull out couch.

Good to know I’m looking to fit two toddlers on a travel mattress and that’s perfect

I cannot offer anything about that question, but would you mind sharing where you got that travel cot? It is adorable!
Not the poster but here it is:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Regalo-My-Cot-Pink-Portable-Toddler-Bed/42340845

Suggestion for anyone purchasing this type of cot. Before using, carefully (or not:D) add reinforced duct tape to the plastic section of the feet to prevent cracking. Once the black plastic falls apart so does the bed and the manufacturers do NOT offer or sell replacement parts. Learned this the hard way during a disastrous camping trip where the new rain fly didn't fit the tent thus when it rained water dripped in and when we tried to move the bed to another end of the tent you guessed it- the bed fell apart. There was way more to that trip but since this is about reinforcing the cot I'll stop;).
Sharp scissors or an x-acto knife do a nice job of making the tape unobtrusive.

Not the poster but here it is:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Regalo-My-Cot-Pink-Portable-Toddler-Bed/42340845

Suggestion for anyone purchasing this type of cot. Before using, carefully (or not:D) add reinforced duct tape to the plastic section of the feet to prevent cracking. Once the black plastic falls apart so does the bed and the manufacturers do NOT offer or sell replacement parts. Learned this the hard way during a disastrous camping trip where the new rain fly didn't fit the tent thus when it rained water dripped in and when we tried to move the bed to another end of the tent you guessed it- the bed fell apart. There was way more to that trip but since this is about reinforcing the cot I'll stop;).
Sharp scissors or an x-acto knife do a nice job of making the tape unobtrusive.

Thank you! It is sweet

You could fit that either in the bedroom or next to the pull-out couch in the main area.

In both places - it will make the room quite snug - walking paths won't be generous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter