• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where can I get info on Discovery Cove?

Tina26

<font color=red>Say something witty and you will r
Can anyone tell me what this is exactly? Is it snorkeling? If so my Dh and sons would LOVE this. Is there anywhere I can get info on this? Thanks!
:)

This is at Sea World. Try the Orlando Hotels and attractions forum for more 411. You can also try www.discoverycove.com The snorkling at Disney is at Shark Reef at Typhoon Lagoon. Shark reef is nice, but not very large. I have never been to Discovery Cove, but I have heard it is nice.

Ok, I checked out the discovery cove wesite (thanks tampafan) and it seems the only way to do all the fun stuff such as, snorkeling, and swimming with the dolphins is to purchase the package that has the seven day pass to Sea World. We only want to visit SW for one day but the one day pass is for some kind of animal training thing, not snorkeling. Am I right about this or is there some other way to do the snorkeling at DC for only one day?

Sorry for so many questions, but my dh and two ds love to snorkel. We're already doing the special snorkeling classes at Typhoon Lagoon and I thought this would really be a special treat for them.:)

Thanks for any help!

Tina

Tina,
The seven days are included in the price (sort of a perq for doing the Discovery Cove), you cannot get a price without them.

My trip report for DC is a few posts down.. robinrs is the last poster.

Check out the Discovery Cove/Sea World forum as well on this board.

I loved it, and it was fantastic. There is snorkeling, lazy river, bird avairy, lunch included (nice lunch at that), free parking, free wet suit rental, white sand beaches, stingray lagoon, coral reef, sunken treasure grotto, and stingray lagoon. Of yes, a dolphin swim as well..

It was wonderfully peaceful, and not crowded. DC does come with a seven day pass to Seaworld. You don't have to use the seven days (we used four), but it is included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter