Where can I get a fan club card?

LindaT

DisLover
I keep hearing people talking about getting great rates with the fan club card. Where can I get one of these cards? We will be traveling with our 6 year old and our 18 year old also this time and would love to have a little extra privacy. Do the junior suites have separate rooms? What are my other options at the HRH? Thanks!

My husband got our fan club cards from the human resources director at his work. Here is what the website says:

Fan Club membership is available through your Human Resources Department or Employee Services. Individuals are not eligible to enroll. Fan Club membership cards and Member Benefit Guides can only be issued through your employer, not to individuals. If you are a Human Resources Manager or Benefits Administrator and would like to have your company apply for membership, please click here to complete the Enrollment Request Form or call 407-224-7307.

WHERE CAN I GET A FAN CLUB CARD?

Fan Club cards are distributed through participating company Human Resources or Benefits Departments.

Tinkerbarb has a post about the $99 HRH rate. She will send you. Its so great of her to send them to those of us who dont have access to them. I'm a sahm and my employee doesnt offer them, lol.

Is this available via Universal Studios or Hard Rock?

Fan Club membership is available through your Human Resources Department or Employee Services. Individuals are not eligible to enroll. Fan Club membership cards and Member Benefit Guides can only be issued through your employer, not to individuals. If you are a Human Resources Manager or Benefits Administrator and would like to have your company apply for membership, please click here to complete the Enrollment Request Form or call 407-224-7307.

Answers to Fan Club Questions.......

What is the Fan Club?
The Universal Studios Fan Club is offered to business which meet their enrollment criteria. Once a corporation is enrolled, the employer can pass on this benefit in the form of a discount card to their employees. It is very similar to the old Magic Kingdom Club.

How do you join?
By asking your HR department, your travel agent, your bank...

Is there a cost to join?
Fan Club cards are FREE

What are the benefits of being a Fan Club Member?
The basics are: discounted tickets, discounted resort rates, and 10% off meals and merchandise

You can get more info here:
http://198.12.17.76/fanclub/memberorlando.asp

If you are unable to get a card thru your employer, you are welcome to email me your mailing address, and I will send one to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter