where can I find inexpensive Disney waist packs & bottle holders?

senorak

Earning My Ears
Getting things prepared for our trip in 3 weeks. I need to find waist packs for the family (myself, DH and 3 children. I would like to get something w/ the Disney logo...but I searched the Disney Store site and nothing showed up (for a reasonable rate). I also am looking for "water bottle holders"---I saw someone "wearing" a strap w/Disney insignia and at the bottom of the strap, was a water bottle. Great idea. Anyone know of where I can find these travel items?

DEB

can be found at each of the parks. they have a different one for each park you go to.
The fanny packs I'm not sure if I can help but I did go to the character premier on International Dr. in Orlando and found an Epcot one for 10.00 it normally retailed for 23.00 I think.
Good luck!
Have a great trip!
Holycow

Well, if you pay with American Express when you check in they give you fanny packs. If you're interested in a few of these, I have 5 still mint in wrapper bags at your disposal. They all have some kind of white glove/ amex/ disney related blurb. Just one zipper along the front.
If you can use them, e-mail or pm me your address and I'll send them to you for the rock bottom price of a happy thought!

Also, in WalMart (with the backpacks, totes, etc.) they have a new line of "gear" that has a waistpack/water bottle holder all in one! They have a logo on the front that is something like woodsy or rugged (LandsEnd knockoff), but they are very nice and sturdy. The waistpack part in the front is roomy, and there are spaces for two narrow water bottles on either side of the hips ... my husband and I will both be wearing one and keeping our small children's water in our packs as well.

My vast collection of White Glove bags have been spoken for! I will be sending them out on Monday. Now, does anyone need corks? Can I interest anyone in a slightly used Yorkshire Terrier, maybe one of the mystery cartons from the basement?

gee I have a brand new one!! it is black and a misty mate!! I was gonna sell it at my next yard sale!

Buy a waist pack that fits.,,, then ....

When you get to WDW - or if you can find some before - attach on some Disney chracter pins to the font
pocket of the waist pack.
That's what I did for my little DS's gap waist pack (her size)

This way you get a waist pack which fits with some Disney flare.

After your trip - if the Disney thing is not what your kids want - just remove the pins and
the can continue to use the waist pack at other events (baseball /football games, hikes,
scouts, beach ....). :)

:D sixcats!!!

And MollyBelle, that is a great idea! You would probably spend less money on the BeltPack too! :)

If you aren't set on Disney characters, check out JC Penney. We were there the other day and DD was playing around with some Clifford the big red dog waist packs. They looked like they were intended to be small lunch sacks, as they included a hard plastic bin that appeared to be for a sandwhich maybe. I didn't notice the cost of them nor how small the waist strap went. They were in the baby area near the strollers at the store in the mall here.

Dis you check eBay. I have found several there. I love the water bottle holders also. I have found 2 of those on ebay. I was at WDW last month and the water bottle holders were sold out almost everywhere I checked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter