Where can I find Ariel

princess's mom

Earning My Ears
My DD loves Ariel, we have ressies for the new Princess breakfast in Epcot; but, I read that she doesn't appear there. Is she at CRT? Or does she not appear at any breakfast?:confused:

You can find her at Ariel's Grotto in MK Fantasyland. She signs autographs here and poses for pictures.

If you go looking for Ariel in her grotto, arrive early! When we were there last September (the slow time of year) people were lining up 30 minutes before Ariel arrived. So one morning DH took DD on the fantasyland rides wil I waited on line. Most families did this. They joined me when the line started moving. It took us about 5 monutes after that to meet Ariel.

If I hadn't waited, it probably would have been a much longer wait for DD. The line goes in the grotto, so it would have been hard for them to get to me once it moved. This way, I did all the waitaing and DD joined at the last minute.

She was thrilled to meet Ariel. Little Mermaid was her favorite video at the time.

I don't think she appears at the breakfasts, since she is in Mermaid form and would not be able to walk.

Ariel's Grotto at MK is the only place in WDW where you can meet Ariel. She appears in none of the other parks and at no characters meals As mentioned earlier, it's difficult for her to get around with her fin.

Ariel has never been high on DD's list, so after our CRT breakfast last year, we went on rides, did some other things at MK and didn't even attempt the Grotto until about 4 p.m. And it was a virtual walk-in. It worked out well for us that way, my DD is also not a good wait-er.

We had inadvertently sent the autograph book back to the room with DH and DS in the backpack, but I had a piece of the Swan's memo paper in my mini-pack. It's shaped like a shell! Sure makes a special addition to the book.

Be sure to see the Little Mermaid show in MGM!

Well, for all of you Ariel fans, here's hoping.

Here in California in the new park (DCA) we now have a character lunch/dinner that features Ariel. She is the "greeter" and sits on this shell thingy in the lobby of the restaurant. Hopefully they will start doing this for you guys in WDW.

~Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter