Where can I buy Disney housewares?

Dagny

DIS Veteran
I went to my local TDS and was dissapointed at their collection of housewares. I checked the online store, but didn't find much there either. I see all this "stuff" posted on Ebay and wonder where they are buying it from? Any ideas???

We just bought our first home and I am looking for some cute housewares to add to the Disney motif :)

I know that Disneyland has a little store ,they sell houseware. Not sure about WDW though if I remember DTD had a store that also sells housewares, can't remember the names though,sorry. I have bought a few things off of ebay for my new kitchen too and I love them, give them a try, or you may want to look in the JCpenney's catalog I think they may sell a few items related to Disney. Sorry but that's all the help I can give you wish it was more.

The Disney Catalog usually has a pretty good selection of housewares. You might try that. Good Luck to you!:wave:

There is a houseware store in Downtown Disney. But other places like Sears, Target and Walmart sometimes carry Dis homegoods.

The newest catalog has quite a few housewares with the snacktime theme. Selected Disney stores are selling a line also of these same items: singing toaster, waffle iron, sandwich maker, snack set with plates and mugs, mugs, chip n dip bowl, popcorn bowl, pitcher, cookie jar, pot holders, tea-towel, glasses, trivet, salt n pepper shakers and a spoon rest. Also, in the sleepwear dept. is a pillow case in this same motif.

There is a store in Downtown Disney called Disney at Home that specializes in bed and bath items. Gourmet Pantry specializes in kitchenware, although I have seen some kitchen items at the Disney at Home store.

I saw quite a few different houseware type items at one of the gift shops at the Contemporary across from Chef Mickey's. One of the most unsual although pricey items was Mickey icon sink stopper thingies for the kitchen sink and many many other kitchen type items.

The sink stoppers were also available several months ago in the catalog. I have one!

Also, I did a search on the web one day for Mickey bathroom and Mickey Kitchen stuff and found a few sites that sold stuff on line.

mickey4ver

What happened to Pooh's Corner? (Does it still exist in DD?) I stopped by there in January, and I loved everything there!!! (but my wallet didn't.....)

There is an on-line store called Pacific Products which sells a lot of Disney housewares.Teapots,cookie jars,salt shakers,touch lamps,mugs ,figurines etc.Some of the collectors items are expensive but there are lots of inexpensive things as well.Go to PacProd.com and type Disney in the search box.Hope this helps!

I am in a new house and think that the best addition
would be some Mickey Dishes...

Hopefully, can find some during our January trip that
I like!!!!

Good luck.

:D

We just built a new house & I was able to get everything for my kitchen at DTD last February. I had things shipped home & just stored them until it was time to move in.

You can call WDW Merchandising (sorry I don't have the #, I'm at work) & they should be able to tell you some of the things that are available.

ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº ºoº

After the builder's assistant got done putting my Mickey drawer pulls in the kitchen, he told me he never thought he'd be able to say he built a Mickey Mouse House!!

Our Target has a nice little selection of Disney stuff by Michael Graves. Frames, clocks, little things like that. I also ordered 3 posters of attractions from the MK for my kids' bathroom. Not sure of the site, but I think there is a link on www.ourlaughingplace.com Click on the Yacht Club or Grand Floridian poster. I know it's not housewares, but some nice little touches. :)

Art.com has tons of Disney prints and posters starting at $4.99 each.Just type "Disney" in the search box.I have purchased from them and they have some nice items.

I have bought the Gourmet Mickey line of kitchen items at Mouseworks (Epcot), the World of Disney Store in Downtown Disney and various other stores at WDW. But I don't think I have seen that line in The Disney Story or Catalog. So far I just have the pot holders, oven mit, spoon rest and salt and pepper shaker.

Not every DS sells the home items. Ours does not. Call your local DS and ask them for the WDW merchandising number, or the DL delieverEARS number (that one's toll free, WDW is not). Good Luck!

The Art of Disney 407-828-3929
Disney at Home 407-828-2590

Disney at Home had a great selection of candles, towels, bathroom accesories, character drawer pulls, shower ring hooks.............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter