Where are WDW polls located?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
I have listened to a number of podcast and best and worse reviews and they mention polls that were taken -- I am guessing something that was posted on these boards -- Is there a certain thread where you can find them? or are they listed under the appropriate category -ie. restaurants or resorts etc?

I feel like i am on these boards a lot (probably too much) but i don't think i have come across any dis unplugged specific polls

As far as I know, the polls are always only on the DIS Unplugged Facebook page. That's why I rarely participate. :( I wish they would do them here also, or at least once in awhile.

That is very surprising because i love these boards and forums and rarely look to their FP page for anything. My guess is that if they had them on here they would get a much better response rate.

That is very surprising because i love these boards and forums and rarely look to their FP page for anything. My guess is that if they had them on here they would get a much better response rate.
There have been a couple of polls posted lately on the Resorts forum about the new dog friendly Resorts. They came out in mid October but two have now been closed. There is a new one today. You can still see them and their results on the Resorts forum.

There have been a couple of polls posted lately on the Resorts forum about the new dog friendly Resorts. They came out in mid October but two have now been closed. There is a new one today. You can still see them and their results on the Resorts forum.

Correct. But so people are aware, those are polls any of us can create in a post. Those aren't posts specific to the disunplugged team and the show.

I too wish that the DU polls were here on the DIS Boards as, like many others, I gave up on FB sometime ago and no longer even have an account there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!