• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When's the LAST bus from Pleasure Island

goofyboi

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone!

I plan on going to pleasure island everynight. I know last time i was there the bus left at 2am. It always seemed so early for me... What is the FINAL bus that leaves from Pleasure Island to the REsorts? What happens if you get left behind? THANKS! :D

I'm pretty sure that everything at PI closes at 2a.m., so there wouldn't be much point in staying later than that. I've always been told that the last bus is at 2a.m. also, but I have noticed that they seem to have busses running for a while after that to accomodate getting everyone back to the resorts. Last time we stayed that late, I think it was around 2:30a.m. when we actually got on a bus. I guess that if you miss the last one, you would have to take a cab. We've only stayed that late a few times. We're usually way too tired.

We tell everyone the last bus is at 2:00am... however, the last bus is really at 2:15am. After that... you're on your own. We tell people 2:00 just to give them that buffer zone in case they miss it.

Tyler:
Awhile back there was a post about a "Drunk" bus from Pleasure Island.. people so drunk that when they got back to Ft. Wilderness, they had no idea even where they wanted to get off!!
How "bad" are those late buses from PI?? Judging from the condition of many people I've seen walking around PI, I'll bet the bus drivers have some great (and not so great) stories to tell. But I guess having them on the bus is much better than having them driving around in their cars--.

PS- no offense to those who act responsibly after a visit to PI. But one of the main things to do there is drink--and that means a lot of drunk folks going home after.

Originally posted by Uncleromulus
How "bad" are those late buses from PI??

I've had a few... umm... inebriated guests on my bus before... Thankfully, it was just them, so I didnt need to worry about them bothering anyone else.

In my experience, the 1:45, 2:00, and 2:15 busses are usually are just a few scattered people... so it's never really horrible or anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter