When ???

carolsherman

DIS Veteran
Does anybody have any idea when DCL will open dates for 2005 We are booking a Feb Vacation Week and I want to hopefully be able to get a great room?

I wouldn't expect any of 2005 to be released any more than 18 months in advance, which would mean the middle of this year at the earliest.

Don't feel alone in wanting to plan your 2005 vacation - there are a few of us on the 5/3 cruise who are already thinking of it!

Since both verandahman and I will turn 50 that spring, we are definitely going with our families!!!

Rae

I already know when I want my 2005 DCL reservation too. Actually, I want to get a SPR, but if I can't I would just as soon reserve on board for the onboard credit.

Michelle, I hope you are someone from Dreams will give us all a 'heads up' when the dates are released and reservations can start so we can try for the rooms we want! :p

Thanks!
DJ

Originally posted by rae519
Don't feel alone in wanting to plan your 2005 vacation - there are a few of us on the 5/3 cruise who are already thinking of it!

Since both verandahman and I will turn 50 that spring, we are definitely going with our families!!!

Rae

"50" Oh my word, it just hit me, I will be turning "50" in 2005.

Yes, Andy dear, and so will I! So you aren't alone, just take a deep breath and say, "There's no age like 50! There's no age like 50! There's no age like 50!" and maybe we can start to believe it!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter