• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When you wish upon your parents.......... A PTR

mickey'sbff

She passes time by singing, like someone else I kn
:welcome: everyone! This is my first attempt to write a PTR, so please be kind.
First the who.

Who-
Me- Hi! I'm Sarah! I'm a preteen and this trip is my birthday trip! I am so excited. My favorite park is DHS. My favorite rides are Soarin, Splash mountain, Winnie the Pooh ( I know, I know, it's pretty embarrassing) and Muppet vision.
5936_1128069084439_1308561953_30376665_6706664_n.jpg

DM- My mom. Favorite park is MK. Favorite rides are Pirates of the Carribean, Great Movie Ride, and Maelstrom ( All rides I hate)

DD- My Dad. Not exactly sure what rides he likes. Likes Epcot

DS20(21 on trip) - My sister. Like MK. Likes splash Mountain, like me.

DB19- My brother. Likes epcot
n1332840051_30006790_7769.jpg

Why- Well, if you've been to Disney, you obviously know why we're going. TO HAVE FUN!!

Where- the Polynesian. We usually stay by the boardwalk, but we wanted to try something different.

When- The second or third week of August.

PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR NEXT PART
home.php

Magic kingdom
jungle Cruise, Pirates of The Carribean, Big thunder mountain railroad, Splash Mountain, Tom Sayer Island, Hall of Presidents, Haunted Mansion, IASMW (I always get song in my head!:headache:) , Mad tea party, winnie the pooh, Phillar magic, Peter Pan, Barnstormer, buzzlightyear, Monster's Inc, TTA

Epcot
Innovations, Journey into Imagination, Living with the Land, Club Cool (We have to get some Beverly tasting pictures! :lmao:), Soarin, Spaceship Earth, Test Track, The Seas, Gran Fiesta Tour, Maelstrom (Those trolls freak me out! :scared:), Mission Space (Easy version)

Hollywood Studios ( Did I say how much I LOVE this park??:love:)
Great Movie Ride, Toy Story Mania, Muppet* vision(one of my faves!), Backlot Tour, American Idol Experiance, Indiana Jones, Star Tours, Fantasmic (out of the 4 times I've been to disney, I've never seen this one)

Animal Kingdom
Dinosaur, Kali River Rapids, Flights Of Wonder, Killimanjaro, Rafaki, Camp

Good start!

I always try to make a list of must do's too with everyone in mind so everyone gets to something they really want to do. Got to go in with a plan.:thumbsup2

Birthdays are the greatest at Disney. We celebrated my youngest birthday there last year and she got lots of extra attention.

:laughing: I LOVE your PTR's title.

And you will LOVE the Polynesian. It's my favorite resort. We're actually going back to the Poly in July and I CANNOT wait. I'm ready to spend hours in a hammock on the beach. :cloud9:

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!

Good start!

I always try to make a list of must do's too with everyone in mind so everyone gets to something they really want to do. Got to go in with a plan.:thumbsup2

Birthdays are the greatest at Disney. We celebrated my youngest birthday there last year and she got lots of extra attention.

I got the idea of the Must Do's from our trip binder. I didn't know everyone would be complementing it! :laughing:

I'm not actually going to be in Disney on my birthday, because my birthday is in July and everyone has stuff going on and I want to do something with my friends on my birthday. But we're celebrating it in Disney. it's kind ofa birthday present..... BTW, I read your trip reports and LOVED them!

:laughing: I LOVE your PTR's title.

And you will LOVE the Polynesian. It's my favorite resort. We're actually going back to the Poly in July and I CANNOT wait. I'm ready to spend hours in a hammock on the beach. :cloud9:

Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!

Trust me, your not the only one! I've been counting down the days to Disney since we started thinking about going! :goodvibes

IT'S OFFICIAL!! Our trip has been booked!! We are going the second week of August. Not too excited about the 7:00 plane we taking there :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter