When you can’t do much planning...

Charade67

DIS Veteran
Hello! My family and I adore WDW, but don’t get to go as often as we like. Our last trip was the last week of 2015. We rang in 2016 at the Magic Kingdom. We decided that we would not return until the Toy Story and Star Wars areas were complete. We are also planing a trip to California, which will include Disneyland, after my daughter graduates high school in 2019. Well, we were recently surprised when her band director announced a trip to Orlando in April of 2019. The best part is that family members are allowed to tag along. We are about 6 months away from the trip. This is normally when I start my trip planning. This trip however is being coordinated by a travel service. I have almost nothing to plan and it’s already making me crazy. I need to pick 2 parks (we get 2 days at WDW and 2 at Universal), and maybe lookk at quick-serv restaurant options (doubt that we will be able to make ADRs) but other than that what else can I do?

Does that mean you guys won;t even get Fast Passes? That would drive me nuts but I am a tightly wound Type A :D My DD might be heading there in May for a cheer competition if they qualify and I will be in your same boat- not even allowed to pick the hotel . I guess if I were you I would just accept that you can't plan and go along for the ride.

I’m not sure about the fast passes. We are still about 6 months away from the trip. We just submitted our initial deposits yesterday. Hopefully we will get more details about the trip soon. I’m a planner and it is driving me nuts that I can’t plan anything right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter