When will the Fort open

tinkerdorabelle

DIS Veteran
I know I may get grief but to me the Fort seems different than hotels, so was wondering if the Fort will open before the resorts. I would think partially open of course for self contained RVs etc.

Well...

There goes my 2nd try at a WDW visit this spring.

MK and AK reopen on July 11th
DHS and EPCOT, July 15th.

I'll see some of you in Pigeon Forge in July and many more at the Fort in October.

j

Parks opening on the above dates but no mention in the proposal to Orange County on the Resorts. Looks like the Resorts were not even considered in the opening proposal. Hopefully we hear more today from Disney.

Technically the resorts were never given an order to close by the county (or state), so they didn't have to be included in the proposal to reopen. I was hoping Disney would include that in their conversation, but they didn't.

We'll see. I'm sure someone has already posted if and where you can make a hotel reservation starting on July 11th.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!