When will PopWarner 2020 dates be released? Debating early Dec...

Suebee33

Earning My Ears
I'm debating whether to go the first or second week in December. 2nd week supposedly has lower crowds even though traditionally that's when PopWarner is, from what I can see. Not sure why that is. I thought that the first week would be less crowded. Anyone have experience between the two?

I believe it is always the first week of Dec. We have gone when it has been PW and unless you stay at one of the hotels where they will be you won’t notice they are there.

I believe it is always the first week of Dec. We have gone when it has been PW and unless you stay at one of the hotels where they will be you won’t notice they are there.
In 2019 it was the second week of December, so I was wondering if there was a pattern or not as to which week it would be.

It was 12/7 - 12/14 last year. I was there 12/10 -12/13 at CSR. We never noticed them in the parks. In fact, the crowds weren't bad at all the days we were there. Most rides at Epcot other than TT and FEA were walk ons in the afternoon. The only day our resort seemed crowded was the day we were checking out. If your staying at a Deluxe resort, I wouldn't worry about it. I think the second week of December is still a pretty good time to go to take in the holiday decor.

The pattern is they arrive the weekend after Thanksgiving weekend. So Thanksgiving is November 26th, they will arrive December 5th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter