When will 2020 dates be online? Thanks

Anxioulsy waiting here too.... I know I can just call, but I like to look around myself with dates/availability, etc.

Even if you call they don't have 2020 pricing, you would just book at whatever the highest rack rate for your hotel is in 2019.

I hate how long they wait. Plane tickets are out earlier than WDW prices.

Even if you call they don't have 2020 pricing, you would just book at whatever the highest rack rate for your hotel is in 2019.

I hate how long they wait. Plane tickets are out earlier than WDW prices.

I know it stinks... especially when you have to book dining 6 months out. :earboy2:

When the 2020 packages get released this summer, will I be able to book for the end of Nov 2020?

Last edited:
When the 2020 packages get released this summer, will I be able to book for the end of Nov 2020?
If I remember correctly, they release all of 2020 at once. Of course discounts aren't released all at once, but you should be able to book a Nov 2020 package as soon as anyone is able to book a Jan 2020 package.

If I remember correctly, they release all of 2020 at once. Of course discounts aren't released all at once, but you should be able to book a Nov 2020 package as soon as anyone is able to book a Jan 2020 package.

Even after they release the rates, you can still only book 499 days out. So if they're released June 1st, you can book a trip ending on October 12th, 2020. If they're released on July 1st, you can book a trip ending on November 11th, 2020. To book a trip ending November 30th, 2020 you'll have to wait until July 20th.

Even after they release the rates, you can still only book 499 days out. So if they're released June 1st, you can book a trip ending on October 12th, 2020. If they're released on July 1st, you can book a trip ending on November 11th, 2020. To book a trip ending November 30th, 2020 you'll have to wait until July 20th.
Thank you...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter