when TSA turn into D*$ks

firemanx

DIS Veteran
traveling back from firefighter memorial in denver to fort lauderdale I was using a wheelchair after my stroke agent removes me from chair pulls my family to the screening machine makes me remove leg brace & leaves me standing in the middle of TSA line w/o brace or wheelchair all of which i can't stand w/o & then wonder why people get angry about how they choose random searches!!!!

traveling back from firefighter memorial in denver to fort lauderdale I was using a wheelchair after my stroke agent removes me from chair pulls my family to the screening machine makes me remove leg brace & leaves me standing in the middle of TSA line w/o brace or wheelchair all of which i can't stand w/o & then wonder why people get angry about how they choose random searches!!!!
I hope you asked for a supervisor.

They don't seem to view us as human beings:sad2: I am sorry that you were treated this way, especially during something that's supposed to be an enjoyable, like a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!