When to go - Dec. or April?

Puppy_Pals123

A beginning beginner!
We're trying to decide whether we should plan our trip for early December (before Christmas) or late April (after Easter). I've read that the slowest time is in early December - but the weather will be a little warmer in April for swimming, etc. We have two children - ages 5 and 8. What would those of you experienced Disney-goers recommend?

Thanks!

I would go early December. Crowd wise its the best and you wont be paying peak season rates. MVMCP is a blast and all the Christmas decorations are very pretty.
The weather is cooler, though you usually have to pack for cold and warm weather. We have had to wear jackets one day and shorts the next in Dec but overall I think its the best time to go.

We are planning on going in December and we were thinking about swimming because we usually go in August. But, I've heard from others that a lot of the pools are heated. (correct me if I am wrong)
Hope you have fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter