When to book?

nursemelis374

Mouseketeer
We are needing two rooms at Royal Pacific in June. When is the best time to book? Should we just assume prices will be as is and book now?

Thanks!

We are needing two rooms at Royal Pacific in June. When is the best time to book? Should we just assume prices will be as is and book now?

Thanks!

I book as soon as I know I am going, for a rate am willing to pay, and then watch the boards for discounts. How many nights are you booking? Be sure and check the Stay more, save more rates if they are available. And Triple A sometimes has a discount, but I think you have to call for that one.

As mentioned, I'd grab a room as soon as I can (assuming a refundable rate of course.) If you find something better between now and your trip, you can cancel or change this reservation. Otherwise you are protected from prices going up or all the rooms in a category being reserved.

Agreed. The biggest concern is a room in your desired category selling out. You can always call to modify if a discount comes out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter