When to book for 2005

newtowdw1

DIS Veteran
Hi, I'm a lurker, breaking in! I really enjoy this board and have learned a lot. BUT! When should I book for 9 days in Ft wilderness, 8/18-8/26, 2005? How much of a deposit do you have to give at the time of booking? Do you give them your preferred campground loop/site at that time? Thanks a lot!

Not to far from you in Schohaire. You can book now if you like. Only two things. 1 I don't think on-line Revs. system will let you book that far ahead, but you can call central Revs. by land line and they will do it and 2 You will be subject to any price increases regarding your Revs. Good Luck

Supercrewzer :wave:

I booked back in July for our December 2004 trip. My credit card was charged one nights deposit. Will pay the rest when we get there, as I was told. I didn't request a specific loop or site yet because I am still getting information and I keep looking at the map to see which loop I want!! I am going to call back as soon as I make up my mind. Just make sure you tell them how much room you need (slides, awnings etc. ). You can request a loop right away if you know which one you want. No guarantee but keep your fingers crossed.

Lory

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure where (precisely) we want to be yet. Probably in the preferred loops near the marina (100?). That's part of the reason I want to reserve early. I'm pretty excited, too!

Will they send a hard-copy confirmation?

After about 2 weeks I got an envelope from Disney with a paper confirmation in it. States the basics and also states how much you paid for your deposit.
They also sent a brochure with some general Disney information.
All typed on a basic white piece of paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter